1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
casonova
Last Activity:
Sep 11, 2014
Best Answers:

Followers 1

Online Marketing and Product development

casonova

Active Member, from New Delhi NCR

Sep 11, 2014
    1. casonova
      casonova
      Hello Friends,

I am a online Marketing professional working with a company in India Delhi NCR. I have few domains and work with them to genarat traffic and some money. I have a service that I give for people who have domain parked, its a domain hosting plan, but very cheap 25 USD yearly. In this package I setup your domain with content and target key words and make pages with keywords. eg: cheapflightsduo.co.in. Some other serious people also can have the option to put up content and create back link for their upcoming projects.
  • About

Online Marketing and Product development
    Interests:
    Online Property Development
    Hello Friends,

I am a online Marketing professional working with a company in India Delhi NCR. I have few domains and work with them to genarat traffic and some money. I have a service that I give for people who have domain parked, its a domain hosting plan, but very cheap 25 USD yearly. In this package I setup your domain with content and target key words and make pages with keywords. eg: cheapflightsduo.co.in. Some other serious people also can have the option to put up content and create back link for their upcoming projects.