1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
alexispetrov
Last Activity:
Apr 11, 2011
Best Answers:
Birthday:
Aug 5, 1989 (Age: 34)
Home Page:
Webmaster and blogger; no outside job.

alexispetrov

Peon, 34, from Sydney, Australia.

Apr 11, 2011
    1. ~~~~
      ~~~~
      Wat a nice day to go out on the beach, soak some sun and eat some pasta :D, are you game?
      My wifey will join :p
    2. ~~~~
      ~~~~
      Wolla Sista ;)
    3. laxman363
      laxman363
      So i will ask you after a month or so if you are able to rep me back. I did the same with rebecca and it looks like she is also facing the same problem. :) And congrats for reaching the third blob. :)
    4. laxman363
      laxman363
      I have been spreading many reps so perhaps its only me that can give you but anyways when you read this message you will be reminded. :o How much points was my rep worth.
    5. Grimm
      Grimm
      Yep. I'm just a year older than you :P and not to mention that we have the same birth date. XD

Avoid getting sick, not nice to start the year like that. And, I hope that all is well in your end. I'm not looking forward to anything much this year. A couple of shit just happened on the 31st and I'm not really happy about it. This year spells misfortune for me.
    6. Grimm
      Grimm
      Hi Alexis! Belated Merry Xmas and Happy New Year. Sorry I wasn't been able to wish you one on time. Oh and I finally got me wanted! I've been playing like a kid for the past few days. How's be?
    7. ApocalypseXL
    8. Helvetii
      Helvetii
      LOL at all the silly flirting going on your page :p
    9. BrandDoctor
      BrandDoctor
      You don't know me. but its my first hello to you :)
    10. BrandDoctor
      BrandDoctor
      Hello alexi :)
    11. zoldos
      zoldos
      Ah :) It's all good, no worries. For me tho, I live on forums! lol
    12. zoldos
      zoldos
      Thanks! :) The adult site will be 2 years old in March and the forum has been around in one form or another for at least 10 years. :) Do you like forums? I'm always looking for new and active members! :)
    13. zoldos
      zoldos
      Not as much as I'd like. The adult site has around 750 members, and the forum around 400. There is activity, enough to make it fun, but not so much as to overload my server. :)
    14. zoldos
      zoldos
      Sorry for the delayed reply, I didn't see your visitor message until now. I run a couple sites including a forum and an adult social networking site for extreme fantasy. :)
    15. alexispetrov
      alexispetrov
      I've PM'd you instructions, sar :)
    16. sar420
      sar420
      Hello Alexis. Hope you're good. Any idea how I can 'turn on' the visitor messages feature on my own profile? I see it on virtually every profile except my own!
    17. zoldos
      zoldos
      You run a website? What is it about?
    18. fancymouj
      fancymouj
      yes how can i help you ?

thanks
    19. fancymouj
      fancymouj
      yes , i m also fine .. and hows your life going ?
    20. fancymouj
      fancymouj
      hey friends ,

how are you ..
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 5, 1989 (Age: 34)
    Home Page:
    http://www.gpthq.com/
    Webmaster and blogger; no outside job.
    Interests:
    The internet and nothing but lately.
    A young, eccentric entrepreneur trying to put food in the fridge.

Signature

Back soon :)