1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
CPALeadJeremy
Last Activity:
Aug 17, 2012
Best Answers:
Home Page:
Senior Account Manager

CPALeadJeremy

Peon, from United States

Affiliate Manager
Aug 17, 2012
    1. xtremis
      xtremis
      Hello Jeremy

During 2 years I had an account at cpalead with some sucess. Last year due to personal reasons I had no time to manage with my sites (my mother got cancer and died after some months). Suddenly when I was going to work again in my sites with cpalead I realized that my account was closed.
      I wonder if you can reactivate my account please.
      Thanks
      Lydia
    2. jamesrocky
      jamesrocky
      Jeremy plz reply to my email and PM here
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.cpalead.com
    Senior Account Manager
    Interests:
    Paintball. Music. Internet Marketing. Sports. Books. Cooking.
    My name is Jeremy Hayden and I have been working for CPAlead since 2007. Providing support to our large Publisher base as Senior Account Manager is my job and something I take major pride in accomplishing on a daily basis. Over the course of my career with CPAlead I have had the opportunity to meet many people from around the world and help them make a living off of internet marketing. It has really been an exciting journey since I joined the company and I feel the future will only bring more excitement.

Outside of work I am a Guitarist and have been playing for over 8 years. Music is a huge inspiration and a motivator for me, so I try to keep it in my life day to day. I am rarely at my desk without the music turned up so don't bother knocking before you enter my office. :p A few of my other interests include playing Paintball, playing video games and cooking up delicious food.

If you ever need assistance with your CPAlead account or getting approved never hesitate to contact me. I am available 9AM-5PM PST Monday through Friday, and can sometimes be reached by my email address Jeremy-(AT)-CPAlead.com during the weekends. Thanks for reading.

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    CPAleadJeremy
    Windows Live:
    Jeremy@cpalead.com
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    CPAleadJeremy

Signature

The Most Innovative Tools In The Industry
    Have customer service issues you need answered? Come to the CPAlead forum!
    Click here join our Forum!