1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
BrainD
Last Activity:
Jan 26, 2011
Best Answers:

BrainD

Peon

Jan 26, 2011
    1. Chris Wallace
      Chris Wallace
      he is almost every day online but he DO NOT RESPOND!!! WHY?
    2. vipinvrm
      vipinvrm
      Cheater !!!!!!!!!!! This guy is fraud , don't ever work for him, I did banners for this guy and he was offering me some godaddy gift card and when I replied him saying I don't need any gift card I need payment for the work I done.
      after that no reply from this guy...
    3. Chris Wallace
      Chris Wallace
      Cheater!!!!!!
    4. cadillacc
      cadillacc
      This is ridiculous. You owe me $2500, and are ignoring my emails. I accepted a payment in Paypal on your behalf and now I have a dispute open... What a waste of time.
    5. Chris Wallace
      Chris Wallace
      Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    6. cadillacc
      cadillacc
      Hi. Still haven't heard from you, and I see you have been online... You promised me the money you owe me Monday night and it is now Wednesday night.......
    7. princessa
      princessa
      That was really nice of you. :)
    8. Annel
      Annel
      Hi,
      I've seen your post and I'm interested to work with you
      I have cpalead acc, but basically on the starting point with it, however I have the tvshow site ready to go
      Let me know how we can help each other :)

Regards