1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Tim46
Last Activity:
May 5, 2011
Best Answers:
Self employed
    1. Tim46
      Tim46
      Yes.. the hefty affiliate commission is certainly a motivator however, I use this plug in whenever I submit and article to a directory and I have tremendous success with it moving up quickly in the serps, besides, everyone here knows they can purchase through their own affiliate link and keep the commission for themselves. I really do want to make money by promoting this plugin but the more important thing is helping others succeed online.
    2. contentboss
      contentboss
      So you think people should pay $100 for 10 lines of PHP that puts a word in bold??? Wow. Would your fervent desire to recommend his products have anything to do with the hefty commission he pays you?
    3. Tim46
      Tim46
      Because I don't think things worth having (like this) are free, besides, Daniel Tan (the creator of seopressor plugin for wordpress) is well respected in the internet marketing industry and I highly recommend his products. Click Here to read my review of the seopressor plugin.
    4. contentboss
      contentboss
      Why are you recommending seopressor when there's a free equivalent available at bloggerhigh.com?
    5. Tim46
      Tim46
      Hi Everyone, thanks for visiting. I have a few plug-ins I'd like to recommend. The first one is seopressor for wordpress. It will take you by the hand and walk you through the process of optimizing your article, post, websites, etc. This particular plug-in is paid but you'll get your money's worth and then some. You can get a demo of this plug-in in action by visiting articleinformation.com and submitting an article. I also have a tutorial on how to use it here.

Go to my website for more plug-in reviews as I can only add so many charactors here.

Thanks again for stopping by, Tim
  • About

Self employed
    Interests:
    I like to learn about building websites, search engine optimization and making money on line.
    Hi, My name is Tim. I am self employed in the home remodeling industry and I like what I do. I like seeing the end results of a job well done. I have a dream of some day being able to travel the world and see interesting places. Learn about other cultures and meet people. I'll write more about myself as time permits so stay tuned.