1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
giteshtrivedi
Last Activity:
Nov 19, 2020
Best Answers:
CVO

giteshtrivedi

Well-Known Member, Male, from India

Nov 19, 2020
    1. write.subhajit
      write.subhajit
      He is a great buyer, he was my first client he gave me lot of works and always payment in time, everybody should work with him with no doughts at all.
    2. york.morris
      york.morris
      where shall i register on your website??
      1. giteshtrivedi
        giteshtrivedi
        yes. offcourse for free submission you should need to register yourself.
        May 8, 2013
    3. olalinks
      olalinks
      Tell me if you want to make a deal PLR, i'll spin articles for you and make a price, or package you want.
      Please choose the fields you want to buy. If you wanna buy for ONLY yourself, tell me,
    4. olalinks
    5. olalinks
      olalinks
      This is very high quality package. It includes
      925 .txt PLR articles
    6. olalinks
      olalinks
      67% unique . I can tell you truely. But no one can find the best unique articles.Just understand that. You can use for blogging or anything you want.
    7. creativesite
      creativesite
      if you need 150 profile baclinks of dofollow forum,
      pm me im offering it for just 5$
    8. digiman634
      digiman634
      I will do your work but let mee give sometime ............. I will PM you ..........and give you the sampleof my work........is it Ok......
    9. newbie191
      newbie191
      friend waiting for your reply.
    10. ediksa
      ediksa
      Yes we can write article about google + and facebook war.we have indian paypal id so if you confirm you can pay to indian paypal id we will start our work :)
    11. Otillier011
      Otillier011
      Hi, I have recently written for another DP member 9 review articles on 3DS games on the titles listed by ContentVision as content for sale. Now, that bloke did not pay for the articles and chose not to respond to my emails and PM requesting for payment for such articles. What is suspicious is that even the sequencing is exactly the same as the ones given to me by that DP member. If you have purchased from ContentVision any of the review articles, would be so kind to provide me a sentence or two for me to see if these were the same articles that I did for that scam artist. I have already posted the articles that I have in my blog as a precaution.
    12. darilkaman
      darilkaman
      I can't send a message. Your storage is full.
    13. deluna
      deluna
      reviews what?
  • About

CVO
    Interests:
    oracle dba
    Having 16+ years experience in Oracle database administration field and working as Technical lead in global DBA support provider company. I am interesting in search engine optimization because in free time I am learning.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    giteshtrivedi