1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
harrisunderwork
Last Activity:
Oct 9, 2015
Best Answers:
Full Time Freelancer And IM

harrisunderwork

Well-Known Member, Male, from Matrix

Oct 9, 2015
    1. ihav.net
      ihav.net
      Looks like you have not been around for a while now. Hope you return with new version soon.
    2. lunarwebhost
      lunarwebhost
      i agree with Aatma i have bought the vbleecher 4.2 script and he no longer supports the script but if it is abandonware we should at least get a copy of it without the authorization part since we paid for this script i just lost my hard drive do to sector errors i need new keys for my websites and i have yet to get a responce
    3. Aatma
      Aatma
      I remember the part about you being not supporting script any more. However I asked you to send me the version that does not require autorization server and you never replied back. Prior to that in Oct 2009 you sent me script w/o authorization which does not work either as it expired in 2010. I dont expect anyone to support a $50 script for lifetime but atleast it should be free of autorization server and similar requirements. So if you have unencoded script, please email it to me or let me know who can fix it.
    4. Aatma
      Aatma
      I sent you a PM and email about your server being down but have not received any answer. You should at least have at least the basic courtesy to reply.
    5. ihav.net
      ihav.net
      Hi, why are you ignoring all messages? Let us know what is going on?
    6. lunarwebhost
      lunarwebhost
      harris we see you log in evryday but you never respond to the pm what is going on
    7. lunarwebhost
      lunarwebhost
      waiting for a reply i pm you
    8. dreamsubmitting
      dreamsubmitting
      Hello,
      I just saw that you write about hdfc netsafe cards.

Can you please tell me that is that still working for you to sending payments through paypal or not?

Mandeep
    9. Illidan_000
      Illidan_000
      Yes I am, PM'd you.
    10. Rayen
      Rayen
      im waiting for the replay,have you recived my PM and email?
    11. Rayen
      Rayen
      Im waiting,come online plz
  • About

Full Time Freelancer And IM
    Interests:
    Programming , Coding, Hacking

Interact

Content:
    Windows Live:
    harrisunderwork@hotmail.com