1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
hdwills
Best Answers:
    1. ROOFIS
      ROOFIS
      Ok thx :) got the serocket app in my email account.
    2. ROOFIS
      ROOFIS
      Hi there hdwills I've paid for your serocket script (from your home page) but haven't received a copy. I've PMe'd you and emailed support from your home page. Please get back to me regarding this, thx
    3. nnsjw702
      nnsjw702
      PLEASE COME ONLINE, I WANT A TOTAL OF 7 LINKS ON YOUR SITES FOR THE PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS AND LINK IS UP TO MADE UP TODAY.

I NEED TO DISCUSS ABOUT IT.

Let me know your price and then i will send you the details right away.

Thanks
    4. nnsjw702
      nnsjw702
      ok then i am giving you the details but please make sure, you make the links up today.
      let me know, is it possible for you to make the links up today???

many thanks.

reply as soon as possible.
    5. nnsjw702
      nnsjw702
      please do not go offline, i need to talk to you about our deal, i want links on your sites.
      can you please give me you IM, where we can discuss about the deal more smoothly.

Thanks
    6. dulal
      dulal
      bro i need to trannsffer some funds from mmy verifies pp to my bank account using xoom. can u please tell me the procedure? is it necessary to have the sender and recipient different? or it can be same. plz help. can u provide me ur skype or yahoo or gtalk id? please
  • About