1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Master_Seller
Last Activity:
Mar 7, 2024
Best Answers:
Front-End & WordPress theme Developer

Master_Seller

Front-End & WordPress theme Developer Aug 22, 2015

Mar 7, 2024
    1. Master_Seller
      Master_Seller
    2. Master_Seller
      Master_Seller
      Front-End & Wordpress Developer
    3. isbil
      isbil
      Highly recconded, did a great job on design and coding!
    4. credit2u
      credit2u
      Hi, I am looking for someone to redesign my wordpress theme (www.healthtips2u.com) by adding an additional sidebar (width "125"- to be fit for "125x125" banner) on left side. Let me know if you can help, I will send you the detail then. and please advice how much is the charge.

Also, there is some error found when i validate my current theme through http://validator.w3.org/ , would you be able to fix it for me, and how much is the charge.

Please quote a reasonable prices for me, thanks!
  • About

Interests:
    Playing snooker, pool, chess and cricket
    I am a front-end web developer and WordPress theme developer. A self-confessed perfectionist. I code high quality, responsive websites and WordPress themes. When I'm not writing code or pushing pixels you are likely to find me in gym, dancing or watching movies.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    sahilmepani@yahoo.com

Signature

PSD to Wordpress/XHTML/CSS - 100% Valid(SEO Friendly, Cross Browser Compatibility, Fast Loading Time) | Responsive / Wordpress Designing / Coding / Customizing / Tweaking | CSS Debugging etc - PM ME