1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Grimm
Last Activity:
Jan 17, 2013
Best Answers:
Harvester
    1. kevin1521
      kevin1521
      Lol, well anyways, can you help me with something ?
    2. kevin1521
      kevin1521
      yo, which Grimm is this? From KTT?
    3. alexispetrov
      alexispetrov
      I know what you mean, I'm trying to stay optimistic about this year but it's been a rough week for me as well - I hope whatever was up on the 31st wasn't too bad or is at least somewhat better now.

Hang in there; it's my bedtime now I think, almost 3 AM >.<'
    4. alexispetrov
      alexispetrov
      Hey man, belated Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you as well! You know, being very close to my age, we've both been alive through 4 different decades technically now. I realized that today.

I was sick over Xmas sadly but I'm doing OK now, working hard but having fun with it - really hoping for a productive month. (I'm hoping to port some stuff over to Android!)
    5. alexispetrov
      alexispetrov
      No worries; I've had a lot of experience with hangovers XD By sticking to the Juice, milk, nap system you can drink for days in a row without getting too ill, if the need arises, haha.
    6. alexispetrov
      alexispetrov
      Just try to get stuck into orange juice and chocolate milk. They tend to make you feel a hell of a lot better. If you're hung over you get up, have a bit of each, nap for a few more hours then you are good as new ^-^;
    7. alexispetrov
      alexispetrov
      That's cool - and yes, I was sick, from drinking too much XD WAY too much.
    8. alexispetrov
      alexispetrov
      Thanks Grimm! Sorry I wasn't about to wish you one, I've been off recovering ^-^; Hope yours was great too :)
    9. alexispetrov
      alexispetrov
      I'm getting it on contract, but it's $999 AU. No idea for the UK - the Apple site will tell you though :P
      I am getting it because I've been developing apps and need to test them on the phone before getting them into iTunes :D
    10. alexispetrov
      alexispetrov
      Well yeah, I did finish; I skipped a few years. (I'm "gifted".)

I'm getting an iPhone 4 tomorrow if I can get my hands on one, release day in Australia. :)
    11. alexispetrov
      alexispetrov
      Hey, happy birthday in advance :) Getting anything nice? I'm not much older, nope :P But I've been out of school and home for 5 years now, so I seem a bit older to most people :P
  • About

Harvester
    Interests:
    Blogging, surfing, NBA 2k12, Dragon Age, Mass Effect and Movies
    Made in 1988

Signature

Forget your fear. Look forward. Walk forth. And never stop. Turning back will only get you old. Cowardice will cause your death.