1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
postly
Last Activity:
Jul 12, 2014
Best Answers:
little bit of everything.

postly

Active Member, from USA

Jul 12, 2014
    1. james.theron
      james.theron
      Hello mate, how are you doing. I have got interesting offer for your domains.
    2. justflipper
      justflipper
      hi....you need contact me to pay my wp theme....

thanks
    3. Just Jump
      Just Jump
      Hi you interested in purchasing the website?
    4. teresaann
      teresaann
      I bought another site the same time I bought the twitter buttons. I just rated him and want to finish so I can give you a rating. Here is what I said about my other seller, and would like to leave the same feedback about you. Teresa

Hi

I am new to web business and this seller walked me hand in hand all the way. He answered all my questions and did not loose his patience. If he had any other sites to sell I would buy from him, because I trust him and had a good experience with him. My site was transfered, he put the adsense codes on for me and told me how to work the site and what to do to promote or improve it in the future.

Anybody can contact me if they have any questions about this seller and I will be happy to respond.

Teresa
    5. Hostix
      Hostix
      Hey man You need to contact me.
    6. adimoga
      adimoga
      Hi,
      I am the owner of www.metrolic.com which is a news site and where my team publish 50-70 articles daily. If you are searching for more then 10 articles per day, I will be happy to work with you. The price is $4 for an articles of 500 words. My writers are from Romania, but you can check their English into that site.
      If you want to speak more with me here are my contacts
      Yahoo messenger: brlmnd

Regards,
  • About

little bit of everything.
    Interests:
    basketball, motorbikes, fast cars.
    cool, calm, and crazy.