1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
dollarswealth
Last Activity:
Feb 4, 2018
Best Answers:

dollarswealth

Active Member, Male

Feb 4, 2018
    1. synconlinemedia
      synconlinemedia
      Are you still looking for a merchant account? We will take a look at it and see if we can set you up. We offer low and high risk processing, any industry! High risk rates start at 3.5%!
    2. imranzia
      imranzia
      may I have a review copy?
    3. dollarswealth
      dollarswealth
      The method I use is by creating a group and in the group description i have a link to my website where they can dounload some valuable ebooks for free. Also, on the website, I create a link inviting people to join my facebook group. Then I invite my friends to join my group (I have over 1000) and tell them to invite their friends. This alone built my group to about 3000 people who are interested in whatever my group had to offer. For the next 1 month, I send them free and valuabe ebooks based on what I want to finally promote. I do this at least 2 times a week. Always endeavor to answer whatever questions you might be asked. This would build their trust in you. After the one month of free stuffs, You can now promote your website. I believe you would understand and note it is totally free to create groups.

thanks
    4. dollarswealth
      dollarswealth
      The method I use is by creating a group and in the group description i have a link to my website where they can dounload some valuable ebooks for free. Also, on the website, I create a link inviting people to join my facebook group. Then I invite my friends to join my group (I have over 1000) and tell them to invite their friends. This alone built my group to about 3000 people who are interested in whatever my group had to offer. For the next 1 month, I send them free and valuabe ebooks based on what I want to finally promote. I do this at least 2 times a week. Always endeavor to answer whatever questions you might be asked. This would build their trust in you. After the one month of free stuffs, You can now promote your website. I believe you would understand and note it is totally free
    5. ebraininc
      ebraininc
      Hi there, sorry to bother you but I saw a message on one of the forums in a thread about myspace dying over facebook's popularity. I noticed you mentioned you have made a lot of money on FB and I am hoping you don't mind me asking you if you can give me a few tips? I have been struggling with FB and trying to get CPM and PPC ads to monetize. Is there some specific tactics I should be aware of here? My click to impression rate is horrible on every offer I have tried promoting. It doesn't seem to matter what the subject matter or how targeted I am going in the demographics.

Also, I am thinking of starting and growing a large page or group. Is this something you have tried? Has this worked for you? If so, how are you getting traffic to your site? Thank you in advance for any help that you can offer.

Best Regards
  • About