1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Checkmait
Last Activity:
Nov 16, 2012
Best Answers:
    1. shiner77
      shiner77
      You didn't send payment since Dec 14th 2010 11:16 am, You take my service .edu/150 edu backlinks=$45. Really bad man.
    2. faaaaaaf1980
      faaaaaaf1980
      Hello dear, Please answer, I am from Onlyfreewares.com, I want to refund $80 (your money)

I wait for your answer
      Azemati@gmail.com
    3. Angelina_ben
      Angelina_ben
      Sorry, but finally I am left with no choice but to leave a negative feedback for you. You have not cleared the payment till now and its been more than long to test my patience.
    4. Angelina_ben
      Angelina_ben
      Hi,

I am still waiting for the clearance of payment. It's 48 hours now, however, you committed the payment in 24 hours. I am still not able to get a reply from your side. The articles had been delivered to you on 9th at this time. It is taking far longer than what I anticipated. Kindly, close this deal and send me the payment as soon as you are online.

It would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
      Angelina_ben
    5. Triggs
    6. Angelina_ben
      Angelina_ben
      Hi,

Have you received my PMs?? I sent all the 20 articles via 4 PMs.
      Please reply back asap.

Thanks and Regards
    7. Triggs
      Triggs
      Have you received my last PM?
    8. vanWinchester
      vanWinchester
      I quickly wanted to ask if you have received my PM, because some people seem to have massive problems receiving them for some random reason. If not, please let me know.
  • About