1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
YoGem
Last Activity:
Aug 2, 2015
Best Answers:
Home Page:
WebFactory

YoGem

Active Member, from World Wide Web

Oh well.. let's go home :) Mar 28, 2013

Aug 2, 2015
    1. write.subhajit
      write.subhajit
      You think ur son writes better than me, then why ur son isn't a DP member + why aren't u a reputable member
      This guy is fully crazy guy,
      He wants very much high quality article at a low rate...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. write.subhajit
        write.subhajit
        THIS means u have 2 accounts in DP, I think in the first account u have so much of bad comments so u closed that account, and ur telling like since DP changed I lost all the points.
        BY THE WAY UR TAKING ABOUT WHICH POINTS...
        Jul 28, 2015
      3. YoGem
        YoGem
        Search my threads, if you want. You'll see who am I. Anyway, not interested in your comments. And I am not going to delete them.
        Jul 29, 2015
      4. write.subhajit
        write.subhajit
        SIR please give me ur 2009 profile in which ur a reputable member...
        Jul 29, 2015
    2. YoGem
      YoGem
      Oh well.. let's go home :)
    3. YoGem
      YoGem
      Uh... ah right!
    4. Rhiannon
      Rhiannon
      The rest of the message -- i forget which one she was 1,2,3 I think I was his 6, 4th and 5 were the same woman….what a retard she was. Unlike him I’m not a felon and I have never been arrested or been in jail and I am and can LEGALLY be an NRA member and posses firearms… I wish you the best of luck in your battles and please screw him to the wall financially legally criminally and civally. Best of Luck…. An Exwife of the Dink.
    5. Rhiannon
      Rhiannon
      Check this out, just got it on my blog

What do you think and how can I find out if this is true??

http://ausrhiannon.com/?p=64&cpage=2#comment-760

Unfortunately once married to the pig. says:
      September 3, 2010 at 5:00 AM (Edit)
      Funny, you should try talking to his other 5 or 6 EX wives…. some of us has non expiring restraining orders against him….. some of us found out who he is the hard way listening to the judge read off his criminal history (5 PAGES) long in massachusetts alone…. NH was only 3 PAGES and the other states I didn’t want to hear…. In mass he was arrested for polygamy amongst a shitload of other FELONIES… freaking winner, he just scammed you out of your websites, he scammed some of us out of our dreams, and not to mention his daughters future seeing how he hardly ever paid child support to his other exwife,
    6. YoGem
      YoGem
      It's fine and funny saying Hi to my self!
    7. Rhiannon
      Rhiannon
      What happened was that the site was hosted on his servers - he took the guts? of the site and refused to give us the ftp password because that site is still under our names. He is only dealing with our new host providers - wont give us the ftp, but if you google one of my domain names fizmaradio it shows up as his site, so everything is still in there - he owns his own hosting site.
    8. Rhiannon
      Rhiannon
      yep my now new one, that im still working on is www.fizma.com and
      the one that was stolen and being used right now is www.vetsols.us
      annoys the hell out of me as that was my site for years and years and now its someone elses :(
    9. Nora
      Nora
      It's actually not supposed to be a coin. Clicks are often displayed through a circle with a border around it (think tablet clicks) so I decided to make an abstract version of it.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://yogem.com
    WebFactory
    Interests:
    Internet, Design, Hosting
    A new Internet reality

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    yo_gem
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    my_ione

Signature

___​
    Sometimes they return, guess what! I am here again. | Visit ChkMe.com | Check your SEO Score