1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Rachel Johnson
Last Activity:
Jul 18, 2019
Best Answers:

Rachel Johnson

Well-Known Member, from Texas, USA

Jul 18, 2019
    1. kathyjoyce
      kathyjoyce
      Hi Rachel
      I came across a post you sent a while ago offering your services as a Professionally Written, Native English Content Writing Service. I am looking for a writer to create some content for one of my blogs on the topic of sleep disorders. If you are interested could you please send me an email at kjoyce7117@aol.com

With best wishes
      Kathy
    2. celtswinthetitle
      celtswinthetitle
      Hello,

I have been looking for some good, reliable copywriters, and someone in a thread I recently started recommended I drop you a note. My name is Tommy, I'm an American guy and I've started a small digital agency based in Singapore. If you're taking on new clients, I'd love to chat. Could you provide me with 1 or 2 samples of your work, your rate, your nationality, preferred method of payment and anything else I should know?

The work is going to vary pretty drastically, as our clients come from many different industries.

I'd prefer it if you email me at ThomasGriffithJr@gmail.com rather than reply to this message.

Thanks!

Tommy
  • About