1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Letcha
Last Activity:
Mar 23, 2014
Best Answers:
Home Page:
SEO

Letcha

Active Member, from Philly

Mar 23, 2014
    1. marimar
      marimar
      Hello mate, I have sent you great sites, please check my PM. thanks
    2. idiosyncratic1
      idiosyncratic1
      Ok fine, please pay at the given paypal ASAP and inform me.

Your inbox is full
      Thanks
    3. lunicussia
      lunicussia
      Hello,

Where are you ? Your link is already up, please check your PM and send the payment ASAP.

Thanks
    4. ragunzz
      ragunzz
      payment received in one day after i finished job,, thanks..
    5. Letcha
      Letcha
      Immomsdaughter, I'll admit that I was a little late on payment - not only to you, but to a few others in October/November. Yes, that is unacceptable on my part. This is not normally the case - I've been buying links on here for years with no issues or complaints. I was able to work things out with everyone but you. You have proven to be extremely butthurt for some reason about the whole situation. That's fine. It seems exhausting to me to get so bent out of shape over a late payment that could have easily been resolved. I'd rather not work with someone like you in the future anyway, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

Also, iTrader is not a pissing contest, I was merely stating that it should generally reflect my transactions with people over the course of my membership here. I don't do iTrader for even half of my transactions. You have more than I do? Congratulations, you won.

Have fun spending 20 hours a day on DP, buddy.
    6. Immomsdaughter
      Immomsdaughter
      I was not being impatient. I had given you a second chance for placement with the condition that you pay within 24 hours after the link was up. If you could not do so, you should not have agreed to the condition. I do not care where you have been and don't give me that crap about purchasing 100s of links. Look at my iTraders and compare to yours. Who do you think have purchased more? Duh! Don't try to justify for non payment when you're not sincere. I have kept your pms and screenshots of when you were online here at dp but yet you don't bother to make payment and reply pms during that time.

Oh! And that part about you having no problem here at dp despite having purchased 100s of links, your visitor messages here says it all!
    7. learnwebsitedesigncom
      learnwebsitedesigncom
      Has this person paid anyone? This is the second time that he has not paid me for an text link ad placement.
    8. Immomsdaughter
      Immomsdaughter
      Link removed. No payment received.
    9. Immomsdaughter
      Immomsdaughter
      I've sent you two pms to remind you on payment and I can see that you were online here at dp just this morning. If I do not receive payment within the next 12 hours, your link will be removed.
    10. sweatlana
      sweatlana
      Hello where are you ? you link is already up for week. please send payment asap.
      thanks
    11. learnwebsitedesigncom
      learnwebsitedesigncom
      Your text link has been removed until payment has been made.
    12. Immomsdaughter
      Immomsdaughter
      Your link has been up for more than 4 days and you've never replied my pm or made payment.
    13. arwen54
      arwen54
      please check pm and send payment as your link is live
    14. merlinseo
      merlinseo
      Hi Mate,
      Your links is up since last 4days
      Gentle Reminder, Check your PM and clear payment
      Thanks in advance
      Regards,
      Merlin
    15. linkloader
      linkloader
      Please check your PM and make payment
    16. tajimd
      tajimd
      Will you please check my PM and respond ?
    17. tajimd
      tajimd
      Please check my PM
    18. marimar
      marimar
      Hi.. mate please check my PM. thanks
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.letchasurf.com
    SEO