1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
m107
Last Activity:
Sep 15, 2010
Best Answers:
    1. funandlearning
      funandlearning
      Oh, we just spoke to Mr. Silbermann, the CEO of PMA and he assures us that both him and us will now come after you, because you tried to fraud both parties. The best course of action for you now is to refund us the $640 immediately.
    2. funandlearning
      funandlearning
      We are filing a case against you in court, and the FBI and will also claim damages and court fees. You have your last chance to get back to Mr. Aniket within 24 hours, accept the rest of the money and transfer the domain back, or we will be blocking the domain soon, and also your ownership of it, or anyone else that you may have resold it to.
      Believe me, we will get the domain back,not considering the high expenses that you will incur at your end. You have tried to cheat the CEO of a highlt reputable and top company, Mr. Aniket Warty, with your unethical dealings.
      Consider this as a notice to you. We will also have you banned from any forum on the internet. We will ceaselessly pursue this, whatever the cost.
    3. funandlearning
      funandlearning
      are you a scam? if not, kindly explain your actions, you sold a domain to my client, took his money and then re-transferred it back, and probably sold it to someone else, i guess. If you are not a scam, explain your actions within 24 hours, else I will take the necessary action...