1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
dani4800
Last Activity:
Oct 16, 2010
Best Answers:

Following 1

Followers 1

dani4800

Peon

Oct 16, 2010
    1. muhammad arif
      muhammad arif
      Dani i know very well how much sincerity you have for your clients, as i have practically observed it, i have paid you nearly 4months back, my order was placed in Feb 2010, and still i have not received any response over it.

I have your hundreds of PM's asking for more and more time, at the initials you said it will take 2 days, but its now more then 4 months, and still no result.

I know you keep on deleting my posts, but don't worry, i will keep on posting, and i am going to start a thread against you, where i will place all the proofs and your PM's, which will prove that you are never true to your words.

I just wasted my money and time.

IN your last PM, you mentioned that you will design and upload the site by Monday else you will refund the money, but i don't know which monday you are talking about, because that PM was sent to me in April. and now its June.
    2. AON21
      AON21
      You need to empty your private messages - I can't reply to a message you sent me ;)
    3. collinve
      collinve
      Thanks Daniel,

send me please when you have portfolio please...
      Price is OK ;) but I think negotiable ;)

stanley
    4. BustPriceline
      BustPriceline
      Clear some space from your private. I can't send anymore.