1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
TheCooldude
Best Answers:
    1. jta1234
      jta1234
      HI,

Tania here. I'm interested in your project on re-writing.

I believe I'm unable to PM you right now. I'd be happy to discuss in further detail with you. If you're still looking for writers, feel free to drop me an email at tania@proarticlewritingservices.com.

Thanks and kind regards.
    2. shailendra2501
      shailendra2501
      Hi,

I am interested in your project. I've been writing content for three years now.. I am always available online on skype. Id:er_shailendra_pratap

I will write for you an effective and 100% original content and copyscape pass is guaranteed. Content will be rich in keywords. I write SEO optimized content.

I charge very nominal rates i.e.2.5$/500 words.

Thanks
      Shailendra
    3. lavfely12
      lavfely12
    4. CleverSunshine
      CleverSunshine
      Hi. I've been trying to send you a pm about a forum thread you posted, but the DP message system must be on the fritz cause I keep getting an error message.
    5. DevAdelicia
      DevAdelicia
      Hi. Its very happy to see you here. I am Glad to be your friend..
    6. markperry
      markperry
      Hello. Please PM url. Thanks.
    7. Karen May Jones
      Karen May Jones
      Hey there, check out what I did and get back with me in case you need something changed. I don't think you'll need any changes as I put this in as listed, but was not sure which color went with each name. Thank you. reply soon.
    8. garg.neeraj2010
      garg.neeraj2010
      Hiiiiiii very nice person to deal with i appreciate the way he deal with me excellent person thanx
    9. forumrating
      forumrating
      wish u the same :)