1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Kamal42
Last Activity:
Jun 4, 2018
Best Answers:

Kamal42

Jun 4, 2018
    1. srikar115
      srikar115
      sure i can build for mobile phone, i think blog related to tech and gadgets would be perfect
    2. forumrating
      forumrating
      alrite done now
    3. forumrating
      forumrating
      u yet to accept though :)
    4. Kamal42
      Kamal42
      I am both a web developer and a Full Time Lecturer in Distributed Multimedia Technology. I am a passionate new technologies and enjoy sharing my ideas & knowledges to global citizens, both thought teaching or via developing cutting edge web 2.0 software applications for customers / clients from all corners of the globe.

I am currently working on an exciting new project on e-Commerce 2.0 price comparison engine; I have conducted extensive research on the subject concerned. Below is an extract of my research:

From statistics I have found that visitors to any online shopping portfolio website have a great shopping experience, when they go and shop at their favourite department stores. My vision is to re-create this excitement in the virtual world thereby price compare on the internet become little bit easier.