1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
buileminh
Last Activity:
Jul 9, 2010
Best Answers:
vBulletin license seller
    1. =Edward=
      =Edward=
      This boy should be banned for scamming people on DP. Ban him!
    2. creat3
      creat3
      Give me beck my money you dident trasnfer my license for vbulletin.
    3. caygri
      caygri
      you are scam"
    4. Bobba™
      Bobba™
      So everyone who warned me about purchasing a licence from you has been proved right .. I quote "Unfortunately this license has not been transferred form the original owner and won't be until the illegal site is removed.

Also we cannot get involved in third party transactions and disputes. Furthermore Bui Le Minh is not or purchaser the owner of this license. It looks like you paid someone who didn't own it to begin with. Sorry."

Best regards,
      Steve Machol
      Customer Support Manager, vBulletin

I believed in you man when everyone around me was telling me to stay clear and as a result ive lost my forum as theres no way i can aford to go and buy another licence
      its not about the money even though $150 is a big deal its about the efort we all put in to get that forum up and running .. 6 months work down the drain not that you probally care as im just another sucker looking for a deal

I dont expect a responce i just want to thank you for screwing me and my friends over
    5. kiriunt
      kiriunt
      scammer scam me $150
    6. nishant.soni
      nishant.soni
      havent heard from you?
    7. Bobba™
      Bobba™
      Do you accept pay pal as a way of payment ?
    8. timob
      timob
      I could do one publishing suite now and then I want one of the regular but could not get it for a couple weeks, can you take paypal?
  • About

vBulletin license seller
    Interests:
    Sell vBulletin licenses
    vBulletin license seller

Signature

FOR MORE GREAT SERVICES:
    - vBulletin licenses: CHEAP, RELIABLE & FAST (MUST RED about vB license: Click HERE)
    - PHP/JS/CSS FreeLance!