1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
MR. TODD
Last Activity:
Oct 6, 2010
Best Answers:
Birthday:
Mar 16, 1990 (Age: 34)
college student

MR. TODD

Peon, 34, from berlin.germany

Oct 6, 2010
    1. goldenpearl
      goldenpearl
      hi
      how are you.
    2. traderus
      traderus
      Good pic. MR. TODD
    3. MR. TODD
      MR. TODD
      oh thx man :D i appreciate it dude :D , i m in middle in somthin now so i think i might get to this site thing later :D but thx for asking and glad that u r doin ok with ur site....
    4. Imozeb
      Imozeb
      Hi. Hows your site coming along? I'm SEO mine. Which is the worst part of creating a site.

If you need to SEO your site email this guy he's a SEO pro. sushilbhatiag@gmail.com - sushilbhatiag@yahoo.com
    5. Imozeb
      Imozeb
      I used PHP to secure my site cause it's harder to hack. Tell your friends about my site please :)

P.S. Did you get any errors while visiting my page? Any feedback would be great! Thanks.
    6. Imozeb
      Imozeb
      Here's the link to my sites homepage http://www.foreverplaying.com
      The ads are up so if you see anything you like you could click it. :D
      Also if you know anyone who programs flash games or animates flash movies could you give them the link to my site.

Thanks and enjoy!!! :)
    7. Imozeb
      Imozeb
      np. My sites index page is done and so is the security (i think :) ). Now I'm just putting up some ads and working on some case-sensitive url stuff. Later I'll have to upgrade the profile system but b4 that I'll give you the url so you can check it out. :)
    8. Imozeb
      Imozeb
      Hey man, how's your site going. Mine's almost finished, just got to work on the home page, and some security and I'm done. :)
    9. Imozeb
      Imozeb
      No problem. :)
    10. Imozeb
      Imozeb
      That sounds like an okay way to initialize your scripts.
    11. Imozeb
      Imozeb
      Cool! Okay so here it goes. First you need something like this at the top of all your pages. It is to define the doc type of your page.

HTML CODE:
      <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

Another simple thing. Before you do as I did and make everything tables, you should change the table tags to <div> tags and use CSS to position them. I created my whole site with tables and then I had to go back and rewrite all the code to get it up to date. That took a long time. :) Your javascript should be in the head section, normally, but not always and you should have <meta> tags to increase your pages SEO rank. Well my servers back up and now I'm fixing up the glitches that come along with changing servers. :)
    12. Imozeb
      Imozeb
      Nice website. Well I'm creating a website right now also (Mostly trying to fix some security holes). I would give you the link but my servers down for maintenance (Switched to Linux hosting). I checked out the source code of your site and I could give you a few helpful tips if you'd like. :) Also how long has your site been up because my sites been up for a while and Mcafee still hasn't given it the green safe site seal. How did you get that? Also where'd you get that banner ad at the top of your page. I've been looking for ad sites and most people say I should just use google ads but that banner ad on your site looks cool! :)
    13. Imozeb
      Imozeb
      Well I know a few non-web programming languages but the web languages I know are html and css, javascript, and php. PHP and javascript I learn mostly from tutorials and a few of the more difficult codes I learned from books. :) How many websites have you made so far?
    14. Imozeb
      Imozeb
      Okay sure. I'll be your friend. So what programming languages do you know?
    15. Imozeb
      Imozeb
      Hello? Why have you friend requested me? :)
    16. MR. TODD
      MR. TODD
      why is a raven like a writing disk ????
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 16, 1990 (Age: 34)
    college student
    Interests:
    computer
    take what u can give nothing back !!!

Interact

Content: