1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Azkaban
Last Activity:
Apr 11, 2012
Best Answers:

Azkaban

Peon

Apr 11, 2012
    1. ardhendu sekhar jena
      ardhendu sekhar jena
      hello bro,,plz help me..i want to create an a/c on paypal..but i am unable with my sbi yuva card....my question is does the yuva card really works for everybody or it is denying me only...i want the detail information..plz reply...mu email id ardhendu196@gmail.com
    2. amarie22
      amarie22
      Hi

I am responding to a post you did in April offering facebook advertising vouchers worth $120 for $13

If this offer is still available, can you send me the details (how long valid for, what countries, etc) as I am interested to buy.

Thanks
    3. RandomWoman
      RandomWoman
      Hey, how are you :)
    4. Drakir
      Drakir
      Can you please tell me if you have coupons? I need to know or else i will try with someone else.
    5. Drakir
      Drakir
      Ok email me if you want to sell coupons!
    6. Drakir
      Drakir
      Im willing to by coupons directly
    7. Drakir
      Drakir
      Hi are you there?
    8. 97028
      Hello,
      You were recommended to me as a person I could purchase facebook vouchers w/o any problems and at reason rates.

Can you provide me further details.
      Thanks
      Darrick
    9. matessim
      matessim
      Enjoy the domain name, i think its quite good, hopefully you'll buy it.
    10. Cupidz
      Cupidz
      As always, Satisfied with your service pal ! :)
    11. Connarhea
      Connarhea
      Have you ever been over to England? there are next to no people on two wheelers, we have so many adverts telling people to look out for motorcyclists becaus people in cars lorries etc are so ignorant and think they own the road. Still wont stop me getting one though
    12. Connarhea
      Connarhea
      My first visitor message thanks :)
      That's so cool! What an amazing way to bring in the new year :D
      I really want a motorbike but everyone's telling me not to get one because the are "death traps on wheels"
    13. Cupidz
      Cupidz
      There's now way I can recommend other person on dp better than this guy as voucher seller ! You wont regret to dealing with this guy. trust me.
      * TRUSTED
      * AFFORDABLE
      * ( VERY ) FRIENDLY
      * ( VERY ) HELPFUL TO BUYER
      * and IT WORKS

Im not being hyperbole nor exaggerating, it simply just from my experience and i shared it because I'm VERY satisfied with him. Thanks again V !!
    14. Cupidz
      Cupidz
      I already bought my coupons from azkaban more than 1 coupon, but I just test and using it 1 and its really working! So, If you want to get a really working coupon with great value offered, then you're in the right place! RECOMMENDED, TRUSTED & VERY HELPFUL SELLER !!
      Guess I'd supposed find you earlier !:-) Wait for my next order SOON !
    15. 3936296
      give me ur e-mail id, I will send review copy
    16. meb305
      meb305
      hi,

Id like to buy some coupon codes from you for facebook advertising. Id like to start with one coupon code. Then ill be buying more in bulk if im happy that they work.

I look forward to hearing from you.
  • Signature