1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
SCLocal
Last Activity:
Dec 26, 2023
Best Answers:

SCLocal

Notable Member

Dec 26, 2023
    1. SCLocal
      SCLocal
      Dimarcola's link is live, he just needs to refresh his browser!
    2. dimarcola
      dimarcola
      Great CHEATER! Beware him! received money and has not placed the link
    3. nmridul
      nmridul
      Now again, the main domain is still not transferred. You have sold me a name that is either locked or cannot be sold.
      I am going ahead and initiating a paypal dispute within the next 24 hours as I did not receive the complete package and you have not responded to my private messages.
      Paypal will allow you to respond to my dispute and let us take our discussions over there. I hope you will find it convenient to chat over the paypal interface.
    4. Toon-c
      Toon-c
      Waiting for remboursement .. Didn't finish the job and I'm still waiting for my money back
    5. cubeup
      cubeup
      It seems you have a very impressive history to screw people, I am still waiting my 40$ back!!! PayPal dispute still open! May we have this guy banned or what???
    6. nmridul
      nmridul
      This is my last message to you. A paypal dispute will be opened and negative itrader given if you do not respond within 24 hours with the domain transfer code. I can see that you were online even today.
    7. devjeetsingh
      devjeetsingh
      Please provide me domain secret keys ASAP because 1 weeks already passed, otherwise I will raise dispute against you.
    8. diosagain
      diosagain
      I am unable to private message anyone because my PM has been unfortunately suspended. If you have any PR3 and PR4 links, please send me your list to Linked.up6 at gmail.com so we can further negotiate.
    9. xprtwalk
      xprtwalk
      Hi,

This is David here - an Internet Marketing Xprt. Your first "a)" is here and for another "b)" that I can do also, so here.

Thanks for being my friend.
    10. SCLocal
      SCLocal
      mnaghdi: please clear your internet browser cache and reload the site, your link is live.
    11. mnaghdi
      mnaghdi
      If you can't put up the link why don't you return the money?

You were so in rush for taking the money but since then I didn't hear from you.
    12. mnaghdi
      mnaghdi
      Hi
      I am still waiting for the link to be up. The payment was sent 2/3 days ago.
    13. creativelipi
      creativelipi
      I like to buy a signature spot with 1-3 month types of links and I am willing to pay $5/month per 1000 posts. If you're interested please PM me.
    14. marimar
      marimar
      Sorry..... I forget to tell you : if you buy in a bulk ... I'll give you special discount.
      thanks
    15. marimar
      marimar
      Hi ! I just post my PM. check it please!
    16. Bettyleighton
      Bettyleighton
      Hi,
      Thank you for sending me the URL.
      The prices you told are for a link in the homepage or inside pages?
      Regards
      Betty
    17. jason18241
      jason18241
      What is the URL for you tech related ad offer?
    18. sunny61162
      sunny61162
      can nued for your shining eyes which details something
    19. ChrisMiller
      ChrisMiller
      Haha You should have seen my Profile Page before I edited it. Now that would have Burned your eye's :o
    20. indyguidedotinfo
      indyguidedotinfo
      aight halloween is over.. Change the avatar!