1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
DavidF9
Last Activity:
Sep 22, 2023
Best Answers:

DavidF9

Sep 22, 2023
    1. happipappi
      happipappi
      Hey David,
      Are you still around?
    2. Sxperm
      Sxperm
      Hi David,

The payment has been issued since September 06, 2010 but I have not got any respond from you yet. :) Could you please get back to me? I would like to get an updated status of my Press Release Writing service order.
    3. Sdave
      Sdave
      Hello David,

May I please have an update?
    4. simonf_71
      simonf_71
      Hi David, kindly update me on the status of my PR order
    5. forgetmenot
      forgetmenot
      Hi David, please update me via PM or email. I am busy with other tasks but hope to get the PR done asap. Thanks!
    6. DavidF9
      DavidF9
      Dexterb007 - didn't want to syndicate this on a Sunday for you. This is going live just now, and I will forward you the details via PM.
    7. coolseo36
      coolseo36
      Not worried about $$...its just that the job is urgent...he looks a nice guy to me though.
    8. coolseo36
      coolseo36
      Is he in contact with somebody here??? has anybody got his contact info???...It has been a couple of days now and no reply from him...neither about payment confirmation nor about order processing...no reply to mail, PM or post...I could see his last visit on Yesterday 12:46 pm but he didn't reply me at all!
    9. danchleo
      danchleo
      I'm intrested to do this work. Please send me more details.my email is xiaohuzi802@gmail.com
      thank you very much!!
    10. flanagan
      flanagan
      Hi ,
      I am interested do this work you can contact me at issm@in.com
    11. inca
      inca
      Hi,

Are you still doing the press release service?

Walt
    12. Cleaningpro
      Cleaningpro
      Wonder if you want to leave a positive feedback?

Cleaningpro