1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
michael lewis
Last Activity:
Mar 21, 2011
Best Answers:

michael lewis

Peon

Mar 21, 2011
    1. shuchi
      shuchi
      Hi Michael,

I am looking for long term article writing project. I have sent you samples as well.
      Please mail me - pandey.shuchi@gmail.com

Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
      Shuchi
    2. simba123
      simba123
      p/s: for all 50, I would give you a discounted rate.
    3. simba123
      simba123
      Hi,

Finally made necessary number of posts. I can get your content written at $5 apiece for 400 words - all original work. Mail me at mutuombilla@gmail.com and I can send you samples. Meantime, you can have a look at my website, www.goodarticlewriter.com to see other samples that are posted on there.

Thanks
    4. simba123
      simba123
      Hi,

Finally made necessary number of posts. I can get your content written at $5 apiece for 400 words - all original work. Mail me at mutuombilla@gmail.com and I can send you samples. Meantime, you can have a look at my website, www.goodarticlewriter.com to see other samples that are posted on there.

Thanks
    5. shuchi
      shuchi
      Hi,
      I Like to focus on long term quality article writing work, let me know if you have any project i can assist you with.

IM- Pandey.shuchi@gmail.com

Look forward to work with you.

Regards,
      Shuchi
    6. rajitbansal
      rajitbansal
      reply me, u need designs frm me or not
    7. raymutia
      raymutia
      Hi there, i do not have experience of what you need but we have done graphics & etc...Visit our portfolio at portfallyou.blogspot.com/ I am willing to do the job for free and I can start now if you like. Just PM me the details if your intereted.
    8. aryan_cool84
      aryan_cool84
      sorry lewis, my system go hanged and it got accidentally pressed to the buy link ..my system go hanged and i was pressing my keys wch leds to following incident..
    9. pragati
      pragati
      Hi, I can do this job at 20$, kindly let me know your interest. Thanks...