1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
William2009
Last Activity:
Jul 7, 2010
Best Answers:

Following 1

Followers 1

William2009

Jul 7, 2010
    1. DesignBytes
      DesignBytes
      hey william
      how are you ?

if you have anyother work, do let me know.

Regards,
      CB
    2. sachindshah
      sachindshah
      Message No 2 as DP only allows 1000 Characters: Please read message 1 First:
      My team can send 2000 messages per day. In case you need my service, you need to inform me 24 hrs before as A4A admin takes 24hrs to approve a profile.

If your audience is some other kind (Straight Males, Females) then we can have it on AFF. In case of AFF, a silved membership is required to be purchased & you need to pay for the same. Also the rate for AFF is 15$ instead of 10$ as in case of AFF we need to enter the captcha also. Or if you have any good free website whose member's you would like to target, we can work on it.
      I am taking paypal as payment. my paypal id is sachindshah@yahoo.com
    3. sachindshah
      sachindshah
      Hello William,
      I have recently done a marketing of an adult video site through messaging on Adam4adam.com
      If your site is having Gay profiles & you are looking for gay audience also then you can ask for my services.
      I am sending 500 messages per 10$.
      Adam4Adam is having a huge database with large number of active users. Most of the messages sent are read & actually turned into real traffic. I will be targeting primarily US Users only & so it will be purely US Traffic. I am attaching an image of sample report of sent emails you will get.
      I am attaching 2 images.
      1) of Sent messages along with showing no. of read messages. 485 Sent & 395 Read.
      2) of Inbox. 24 out of them even replied it. (This was just reply within 45 minutes & most of the reply were like Thanks, Thanks for the info, Sure I will take a look etc.
      http://www.zshare.net/image/637651178040c927/
      http://www.zshare.net/image/6376515779e126df/
      Thanks,
      Sachin Shah.