1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Mystique
Last Activity:
Jan 24, 2016
Best Answers:
Home Page:
Independent Entrepreneur

Mystique

Well-Known Member, from ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Virtual World ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Oh my! I just learned that Seagram distillery shut down back in 2000! haha Dec 22, 2015

Jan 24, 2016
    1. Mystique
      Mystique
      Oh my! I just learned that Seagram distillery shut down back in 2000! haha
    2. Mystique
      Mystique
      A friend of mine sang "♪... and the message is clear, this could be the year for the real thing...♪" yeah, let's all make 2016 a big thing!
    3. Mystique
      Mystique
      Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused
    4. Mystique
      Mystique
    5. Mystique
      Mystique
      Domo arigato, Mr, Roboto, Domo, Domo... don't ask me, ask Styx singing this on the radio... yes! Radio still does exist!
    6. Mystique
      Mystique
      I had forgotten that we can always update our status here, hahaha
      1. Content Maestro
        Content Maestro
        Well, it happens! No big deal really.;) Good to see though you got updated about it.:)
        Apr 11, 2015
    7. Mystique
      Mystique
      “The road to hell is paved with adverbs.” ― Stephen King, On Writing
    8. Mystique
      Mystique
      Don't worry Spoiltdiva, be hapy :)
    9. Spoiltdiva
      Spoiltdiva
      Hi,I originally posted a rather harse response to your latest post in "Copywriting". Then after posting I came on your profile and read your messages. You seem like such a nice person that I went back and edited my response and made it nicer .:)
      Have a nice day Mystique!
    10. Mystique
      Mystique
      BTW, I will be posting a related thread soon.
    11. Mystique
      Mystique
      You're right candrison, I'm into the search industry and just added you. Glad we are friends now :)
    12. candrison009
      candrison009
      Hey Mystique, i was just passing through some of your comments and thought to add you. I feel you are also from search industry, am i right ?
    13. Mystique
      Mystique
      Hi mithun.saxena,

If you are just starting make sure to understand how software works before buying. I read you asked about autopilot programs, some of which are good but others are just a way to get you buying ebooks with advice, not a real solution or making money thing.

The easiest way to make money online is starting a blog, you can get it free at www.blogger.com. Once there you start writing on a topic you like, they provide you with an interface and link to apply to Google Adsense and Amazon Store.

These two sites will deliver advertising automatically to your site and everytime a click on adsense or Amazon sale comes up you will start making money. Overtime you can find another sponsors to increase your earning or sell reviews, this is writing in your blog your input about anything a buyer wants to.

Feel free to ask if you have any other question and good luck
    14. mithun.saxena
      mithun.saxena
      hi how can i make money online
    15. Mystique
      Mystique
      Oh, I din't read your message before but that day already PM'ed you about shortly after posting
    16. jxau00001
      jxau00001
      how to removed the post?
    17. Mystique
      Mystique
      Sorry for the delay to reply Dharam, but I've been somewhat busy but first of all you need a website to showcase your work.

Stat by signing up for free hosting and go to your control panel to choose Website Templates. Browse for a design you like and the wizard will guide you to set it up as your portfolio website.

Upload samples of your work and then go to one of those sections I told you before. Whenever someone offers a job that might interest you to take, PM that member with your qualifications and the link to your website so he/she can evaluate your online portfolio.
    18. Dharam
      Dharam
      Thank you for ur support Dear
      And first tell me how can i make my portfolio on D/P
      Amd stay with me here and help me my Dear
    19. Mystique
      Mystique
      Hi Dharam,

First of all make sure to setup a website with some of you work that serves you as portfolio with samples of your web designing skills, then come around here to make a reputation replying to threads, or starting new ones asking your concerns or points of view about business or general topics.

In about 14 days you will be able to post under the Buy/Sell/Thread section offering your services, but for now you can start by browsing threads to get a project from, such as these:
      http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104
      http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60
      http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81

Good luck and see you around ;)
    20. Dharam
      Dharam
      Hi friend how to work on Digital pointer ???
      How can i get a project from D.P
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.allsociable.net/profile/MyDigitalpoint/
    Independent Entrepreneur
    Interests:
    Internet-related topics, hobbies and lifestyle.
    I am DP Mystique, what means that you are dealing with a Dangerous, Pretty, Matchless, Yucky, Sassy, Twisted, Irresistible, Quaint, Unsurpassed, Excellent person!

[​IMG]

Interact

Signature

◢♂◣◥♀◤◢♂◣◥♀◤◢♂◣◥♀◤◢♂◣◥♀◤◢♂◣◥♀◤◢♂◣◥♀◤