1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
netairoy
Last Activity:
Jun 11, 2012
Best Answers:
Website Maker and Links Seller

netairoy

Peon, from India

Jun 11, 2012
    1. newtoadsense
      newtoadsense
      can you send me the url of your PR3 Home improvment website, i may be interested in buying a blog link
    2. harry56
      harry56
      what is the limit of links per day
    3. boylove
      boylove
      give me your yahoo..
    4. mithun.saxena
      mithun.saxena
      how can u do this, u bring some idea into my mind, and lost me in a chuzi world??
      why sir
    5. masoma
      masoma
      Hi Netai ( this is a copy of my post in your forum. (didn't know when you would get back to the forum))

Thanks for putting this forum up. As you can see I have only just joined DigitalPoint.

Q: I have some answers for some of the posts here but I am unsure of how to go about it without get an infraction notice.

I want to put up a couple of websites: One I belong to as a member and I have my own website/squeeze page through it. The other website I do not belong to as a either a member or an affiliate. but have heard good things.

When I read the terms No referrals allowed in either the posts or PM

I know I can email them the info ... but why bother with the extra work!! it would be so much easier if we could just post it here.

Any advice?

Thanks
      masoma
    6. netairoy
      netairoy
      @pro1

You are new to the field I think. I was out of my city for a few days for a emergency meeting. Returned today and seen your comment "scammer" on my profile for $4 only.

Have you done your work properly? What is your Id, by which you send your comment? Did you send it to me? How do I check your comments? Everybody is not a scammer in the internet, basically who earns more than $10000/month. Do your work properly and wait. I have many outsourcing agents. They wait for the next order and payment.

Netai Roy
    7. pro1
      pro1
      Excellent person!!
    8. pro1
      pro1
      Payed my money as soon as possible.
    9. emperorsun
      emperorsun
      Have you had much success with posting your articles?
    10. suvosaha
      suvosaha
      Hi this is suvo from kolkata
    11. Abhik
      Abhik
      Me too :).
    12. Abhik
      Abhik
      Are you Bengali?
    13. makemoneyfromgoogle
      makemoneyfromgoogle
      nice to meet u here