1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
ccatty
Last Activity:
Feb 16, 2014
Best Answers:
Social Media Marketing

ccatty

Member, from Webworld

Feb 16, 2014
    1. vansterdam
      vansterdam
      Do not trust this user. They sold us a bunch of permanent links and then didn't renew the domains. THIEF!!
    2. Holyshadows
      Holyshadows
      CCatty

This is ian fro, the 5 months deal that I have already paid half of the total. Can I please know what is happening the articles were supposed to be posted on the 1 of April ans they are STILL not posted, while I have sent your reminders and several emails but I have not received any news!! The deal was to post ON EACH DAY INIDICATED. I had your zord on this porsting I paid a lot of money to get those articles done and hjave clients WAITING for them to get posted... You can beleive me that If I dont get any news right away AND articles are not posted on designated date AS THE DEAL WAS AND as I paid for AND I figure out you are tying to scam me I will make sur everybody gets to know it on digitalforums, while using my contacts so the admins know your are trying to scam users on the forum!
    3. muharom
      muharom
      hello. click here try this
    4. skywalkerph
      skywalkerph
      hello, i already sent you the completed blogpost, waiting for your payment and we can exchange an itrader
    5. chihaictqt
      chihaictqt
    6. sadie77
      sadie77
      Hi,

I am looking for a gambling sites (gold) to buy with the following details;

ES - 1 site (.es)
      NL - 2 sites (.nl)
      DK - 2 sites (.dk)
      SE - 1 site (.se)
      DE - 2 sites (.de)

Please PM me with complete url and price details.

Cheers,
      Sadie
  • About

Social Media Marketing
    Interests:
    Webmaster
    Links and Blog posting service provider