1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
moneynissan
Last Activity:
Oct 10, 2010
Best Answers:

moneynissan

Peon

Oct 10, 2010
    1. moneynissan
      moneynissan
      u have to buy the domain n sell it on high price means for that u have to but cheap domain got it??/
    2. gowaga68
      gowaga68
      ok thanks, then how can i use it to earn money monthly from it?
    3. gowaga68
      gowaga68
      hello,
      sorry for late reply, i would need to know how to get good domains, do they accept Liberty reserve and what are the basic things to know before hand?
      hoping to hear from you
      thanks.
    4. gowaga68
      gowaga68
      hello there,
      i would like to use this to introduce my self,am from Nigeria, a newbie to this site and online biz although am into forex well as i can see your saler not a buyer i guess you can help me out.thanks in advance.
    5. eaaaheyan
      eaaaheyan
      not exactly, in fact, i just sell, never buy, wholesaler, all the same, thanks for your reply, and say hello to your family for me.
    6. eaaaheyan
      eaaaheyan
      you mean you are a buyer, but not to me, i'm a seller, i think that will be more difficult.
    7. eaaaheyan
      eaaaheyan
      i saw that your posts is 57, but you have got an iTrader, how to get it?
    8. eaaaheyan
      eaaaheyan
      well, this is a domain name forum, how to get iTrader for you?
      i'm just curious.
    9. eaaaheyan
      eaaaheyan
      moneynissan, special username, Nissan is one car's brand, are you in the business line of auto ?