1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
jimroddy
Last Activity:
Feb 24, 2024
Best Answers:
Birthday:
Sep 23, 1980 (Age: 43)
Self Employed

jimroddy

Well-Known Member, Male, 43, from Delhi

Web Designer and SEO Professional with 5 years of exp Feb 21, 2014

Feb 24, 2024
    1. jimroddy
      jimroddy
      Web Designer and SEO Professional with 5 years of exp
    2. jimroddy
      jimroddy
      Web Designer & SEO Guru
    3. crownrahul
      crownrahul
      thanks dear jimroddy, I will call later. and I will order you soon..
      thanks
      crown
    4. crownrahul
      crownrahul
      hi Shashidhar, I want link building of one of my website, pls send me price.
      thanks
    5. crownrahul
      crownrahul
      Hi, I am Rahul Mehra, by profession Software Engineer from Jaipur, my own company Rahul Creations from jaipur which deals in Website design, Website hosting, Software development and internet marketing.
      regards
      Crownrahul at DP
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 23, 1980 (Age: 43)
    Self Employed
    Interests:
    Designing, Development Analysis
    The growing world of web has made internet a very populated place. The amplifying number of website has made World Wide Web a very competitive place for the websites. Millions of sites are emerging every day to capture the market. To solve this tug of war among the website, IT professionals are using few techniques like SEO, Internet Marketing, SEM to promote the interest of the website on the internet and capture the targeted traffic towards their sites, but this technology is quit sophisticated and only an expert SEO professional can guarantee you a desired result.

SEO is not any monotonous routine job, you need to explore it everyday to find some more interesting way to make your site search engine friendly and user friendly, and only an ingenious SEO expert could help you in achieving desired position in top SERP, with his smart professional skills.

Shashidhar mishra, a web designer and SEO expert is working in this field from the last 3 years and he have achieved top position for many sites belonging to different category, be it shopping, health and medicine, education, entertainment, sports or any other theme sites. With his wide experience and his dedication for the work, he has earned a huge numbers of satisfied clients all over the world.

This is not all his designing skill will help you in fabricating a perfect appealing look for your websites. The look and design of the websites plays very crucial role, no matter how useful your site is but if it fails to hold the eye of the visitors, you can loose a potential user. Get a modern, search engine friendly design for your website and grow your business.
    itwebshala.wixsite.com/itwebshala

SEO Services:

Link Building
    SMO
    Directory Submission
    Copywriting
    Forum postings

Designing Service:
    Logo Design
    Website design
    Templet design
    Banner design