1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
wordpecker
Last Activity:
Mar 13, 2024
Best Answers:
Lecturer

wordpecker

Well-Known Member, Male, from Kolkata

prolific writer ready to cater top notch contents Oct 7, 2017

Mar 13, 2024
    1. master-yoda
      master-yoda
      Hello!

How much will you charge to rewrite a 750 word article I found on the internet that I would like to have on my own blog, thank you.

Colin
      1. seoproffesional
        Dec 14, 2021
    2. wordpecker
      wordpecker
      prolific writer ready to cater top notch contents
    3. Nathan Hey
      Nathan Hey
      Hello,

Need to add new posts to my blog. I will pay u $2 per 450 words post.

mail me at htmlexplorer.team AT gmail.com
    4. master412160
    5. loveboy18
      loveboy18
      My company is hiring content writers and currently we are paying $1 per 400 words..... you will get around 10+ Article order per day.

Also plz not: No Spun articles or any Junk..

100% Unique and Copyspace Passed...

Spun articles will be rejected...

Please let me know if you want to take up this opportunity. You will be directly working for a Firm if you are in. :)

Email to hr@voyzek.com
    6. xiconet
      xiconet
      Hi i need your help in content writing please contact me on my skype : xiconet.technology or email me on xiconet.technology@hotmail.com
    7. zujoe
      zujoe
      Hi...

I saw your PM about wanna be a blog writer $2 per post, Actually I have a blog in Gadget and tech topic and need an author, I will pay $2 per post with at least 200 words. If interested, please PM me soon. My site is http://mobiitech.com
  • About

Lecturer
    Interests:
    Health, Traveling, Alternative Medicines, Spiritual, Child Care, News
    I am a freelance Indian content writer dedicated to content writing for about 10 years with success.

I always try to fulfill the criteria my client brings before me. Sans bragging it can be told with ease that I try my level best to cater contents absolutely copyscape pass, grammatical error free and well researched. I take care of the Turn Around Time too.

I always think that the pleasure and the applauds of my clients would always hone me to make me a prolific writer.