1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
wes1der
Last Activity:
Nov 10, 2017
Best Answers:
IT

wes1der

Well-Known Member, from Las Vegas, NV

Nov 10, 2017
    1. Tatiana_Program-Ace
      Tatiana_Program-Ace
      Hello,
      Do you have a detailed requirements specification/feature list with description of functionality and pages of web site?
      ----
      Kind Regards
      Tatiana
      e-mail : t.kovalenko@program-ace.com
    2. Contactsandeep
      Contactsandeep
      Skype me : sandeepshinde20 , would be glad to discuss more about the project requirement in detail.
    3. Anoop namdev
      Anoop namdev
      Hello,
      hope you doing well. My name is Anoop and I am a wordpress and php developer. I have more then 3 years experience. I have go through your requirement and found that I can better done your task. I can complete your adult website in your given period and according to you, please let me know if you are interested.

Regards
      Anoop

Email id - rs.anoopnamdev@gmail.com
      skype id - si.anoopnamdev
      1. wes1der
        wes1der
        Hello Annop. Please let know what your price would be to complete the site so I can pass it on to the client. Thank you.
        Jan 2, 2015
      2. Anoop namdev
        Anoop namdev
        Dear, let me explain you. There are lots of issues with adults website. well if your website will be dynamic, I will charge $300 please let me know if you are interested.
        Jan 3, 2015
    4. digital_irfan
      digital_irfan
      Interested in your work!
    5. kalia.dipak
      kalia.dipak
      Hi...I still not got my pending payment. please let me know if you are going to pay.

Thanks
    6. lisa-ascent
      lisa-ascent
      India based offshore web development and web design service provider check out our portfolio on

http://www.ascent-webtech.com

for more details and price quote please contact us on skype : martin.webdeveloper

Regards
      Lisa
    7. Dynamunique
      Dynamunique
      How about I email you the logo...because idk why it wouldn't show for you...I see it clearly. If you want I can email it to you.
  • About

IT