1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Jsh56
Last Activity:
Jan 27, 2010
Best Answers:
Student

Jsh56

Peon, from Mauritius

Jan 27, 2010
    1. Dancingbulbs22
      Dancingbulbs22
      yes. i sell articles. i sell it in an article package. every package consist of 10 articles. every article has 400words inside. each topic has diferent prices , it depend on your need.
      for example: the prices for health topic package is $35, which is , i think my price is very very cheap.

the example of one article from a package( the topic is children health) which is ready and i want to sell, you can see in your private messages.

if you order for an article(the packet), give me a weeks to finished it....

and yes you decide the topic of the article, but i decide the title.
      and if u want to decide your own title, there is additional fee, as much as $5 for each packet
      so order it as fast as possible. :D

btw.. would u mind confirming my friend request.thanx

regards
      Dancingbulbs22
    2. Dancingbulbs22
      Dancingbulbs22
      hellow dude.
      if u confuse in making content or article for your blog and web. please feel free to ask me to make a packet of article.and off course it is pass the copyspace.

regards
      Dancingbulbs22
    3. HelpingNewbies
      HelpingNewbies
      You can contact me on skype

cian.mccarthy is my id
    4. HelpingNewbies
      HelpingNewbies
      Hey man,

I'm a student too :-)

I don't really coach gang, but if you're really determined to make a go of this (because this stuff is a business) then I recommend WealthyAffiliate coaching program because you get all the tools,knowledge and support to easily crank out like $100 a day with a bit of focused work.

If you want you try some of their free stuff here

But really making a business online is all about finding your STARVING CROWD and giving them a product.
      If someone desperately wants to lose weight...you kinda don't have to be a salesman to seal deal y'know.

But ya...read my thread ''Fastest Way To $67,000+ A Month'' and definitely check out WealthyAffiliate because that is what has taught me everything I needed to create a sustainable business
  • About

Student
    Interests:
    Computers, Video Games

Interact

Content:
    Windows Live:
    iOwnU69@live.com