1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
emiley
Last Activity:
Jun 20, 2017
Best Answers:

emiley

Jun 20, 2017
    1. Erik123
      Erik123
      Hello Emiley,

I had since end of last year a content writer who offered 25 articles for $55 - each 450 word long. Guess he was too cheap and vanished ;-)
      Well now I am looking for a new content writer and want to ask you what it costs me if I give you an order (in 3 steps) for 75 articles (different topics). Each article should have minimum 450 words. Payment via paypal - hope this is ok to you.

Regards,

Erik
    2. rodw
      rodw
      I really enjoyed working with you and will do it again soon, Thanks!
    3. mcraig
      mcraig
      Hi Emiley, can you tell me more about yourself and your writing style? Are you a professional copy writer? Student? English native speaker? etc...

Thanks!

Mike
    4. hamish
      hamish
      Emiley, You haven't sent me the articles you were paid for and have ignored my messages. Please respond as to when you will send the rest of the articles! ~hamish
    5. mbabcock
      mbabcock
      hey;
      i'm looking at getting some articles from you, for my web hosting company. I've never done this, so please, private message me and let me know how to get started, e.g. what all you require from me.
      thanks
      mike
    6. theunknownpen
      theunknownpen
      Hey hi, I am a writer and new to this forum. I really dont know how it works... would be glad to get some help! I can write quality articles with 100% uniqueness and copyscape pass. I have 9 years of writing experience and I am a professional writer and editor....
    7. TalentIncog
      TalentIncog
      Am sorry for the two messages mam, but for the project, I can assure you of quality and quick turnaround. You can expect the work to be done in less than 50 hours from your approval. Again, the rates for the entire project would be $65.

Regards

Abhijeet

For talentincog