1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Kulwinder
Last Activity:
Jun 25, 2013
Best Answers:
Birthday:
Sep 22, 1988 (Age: 35)
Video Game Designer/Producer

Kulwinder

Active Member, Male, 35, from Mumbai, India.

Wow, DP has changed so much Feb 12, 2013

Jun 25, 2013
    1. Kulwinder
      Kulwinder
      Wow, DP has changed so much
    2. jdogweb
      jdogweb
      Hi Kulwinder, I have emailed a request for 2000 directory submissions. I need this as soon as possible as I should have sent it to the customer last week so if you can help I would be extremely grateful. Thanks
    3. jdogweb
      jdogweb
      Hi, Paul has asked if we have to do anything with the emails they have been receiving to confirm the listings, some of which are asking for a $2 payment? If we do nothing, will they still be listed? Jdogweb
    4. chriszz
      chriszz
      hey man. You still ok to do directory submissions? Let me know - thanks
    5. jdogweb
      jdogweb
      Hi, I have sent you email of requirement to: K.S.Arora@hotmail.com. Let me know how much and where to make paypal payment to. Also do you have Windows Live Messenger or Skype?
    6. jdogweb
      jdogweb
      Got most of the info you need from Paul's last order but just need a list of categories for document image storagecompany. Is there a standard list you have or a website with the information on. Or do we make up our own categories? Thanks JD
    7. jdogweb
      jdogweb
      What information do you need for these Directory listings? Is there a list of categories you want it analysing across? Our client is a document management storage company. Thanks Jdogweb
    8. jdogweb
      jdogweb
      Hi Kulwinder, I need about 1000 directory listings. When and how quick can you do these for me? Jdogweb
    9. jdogweb
      jdogweb
      No Problem,

there was a problem with an email address and all sorted now. Did you received my two messages earlier in the week about bulk buying and my order?

Regards
      Paul
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 22, 1988 (Age: 35)
    Video Game Designer/Producer

Interact

Content:
    Windows Live:
    K.S.Arora@hotmail.com
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    Kulwinder_Singh_Arora