1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
rochow
Last Activity:
Oct 1, 2020
Best Answers:

rochow

Notable Member, from Queensland, Australia

Oct 1, 2020
    1. Myvoice87
      Myvoice87
      good info on the newbie thread i read it understood about half of it ..... but pretty sure its sent me in the right direction. i couldn't comment on it cause i didn't have permission and no clue how to like someone or a comment or give rep on here. but thanks for the info straight forward and to the point. good looking out ;) ~~~ \m/ ( . ) ( . ) \m/
    2. mrpixel
      mrpixel
      Hello,

I'm new to DP, i've read FAQ your rule thread. I made an account 14 ago, have 27 posts in Buy, Sell or Trade(including Link Exchange), but i still cannot post new threads in the Buy, Sell or Trade category. I must say that i got 1 infraction(1 red point) becouse i didn't know that messages like "Check your PM" are not allowd. What mey be the cause for the restricted thread posting?

Thank you very much
    3. creativewebtech
      creativewebtech
      Let me know if you can provide me with a signature spot with 1 to 3 month types of links. I an ready to pay a price of $5 per month for a 1000 posts.
    4. creativelipi
      creativelipi
      I like to buy a signature spot with 1-3 month types of links and I am willing to pay $5/month per 1000 posts. If you're interested please PM me.
  • Interact

Content:
    Windows Live:
    matt@matthewrochow.com