1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
knownowppc
Last Activity:
Nov 5, 2010
Best Answers:
My Job is to show Newbies the right direction

knownowppc

Peon

Nov 5, 2010
    1. weissbrand
      weissbrand
      Hi mate, good job on your PPC campaign. Just wondering if i should 1st look for a good affiliate prtner and then ppc it or think of a good product and hope to find an affiliate?

Because i always think of good products, but then finding an affiliate partner becomes really difficult.

thx
    2. yyzfco
      yyzfco
      Hey there!
      Any way i could get which software you're using for your landing pages, and if you could provide any other info on cj it'd be GREATLY appreciated. I'm curious to see one of your landing pages! :)
      Thanks
    3. goutham14391
      goutham14391
      Hey nice to meet. MY name is goutham.And I am in CJ for 2 yrs without a sale.Can you pls help me out. How to create a good landing page.
    4. knownowppc
      knownowppc
    5. 7searchguys
      7searchguys
      Good afternoon,

I just wanted to write to thank you for the kind words about our service and how our staff has helped improve your campaign performance. Can you please tell me your account username and/or the name of the representative who assisted you?

Regards,
      Cleo
    6. narendramodi17
      narendramodi17
      hi , i'm new to internet earning , can u please guide me in ways i can earn my pocket money , plz mail me at narendramodi17@gmail.com , thanks , i think u can show some light to me , waiting.
  • About

My Job is to show Newbies the right direction
    Interests:
    Helping others with marketing questions
    Internet Marketing Buff - Love to Share Knowledge