1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
mitcharr
Last Activity:
Jan 29, 2022
Best Answers:

mitcharr

Notable Member, from Melbourne

Jan 29, 2022
    1. Hecky
      Hecky
      It actually sort of worked out that they paid me $100 to name the font I used - helvetica :P
    2. Hecky
      Hecky
    3. Hecky
      Hecky
      You wouldn't believe it, but I actually won something on 99designs lol! :D
    4. gonzalitros
      gonzalitros
      Hello! I have seen some of your design work in this forum and I like it very much. I'm looking for a web designer to redesign my travel social network and I want to know if you are interested.

Please, if you are interested, write me to gruizu@gmail.com

Best Regards

Gonzalo Ruiz
    5. mitcharr
      mitcharr
      Will have it done later tonight.
    6. sangli1980
      sangli1980
      How are you going???
    7. sangli1980
      sangli1980
      ok fine - I need a logo gameaday.co.nz and it needs to be web 2ish and have some graphic / or I will leave it upto you to come up with ideas...... the background of the website is black...... let me know how u go.... and also how many samples will you provide and revisions, please? I hope there are not too many revisions as I guess you will do a good job :) cheers matey.... off to sleep now so will wait for your reply.......or maybe some samples.....
    8. sangli1980
      sangli1980
      Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I mean a card which had logo address, phone numbers, etc which I can give my printer to print for me :) thanks
    9. sangli1980
      sangli1980
      Thanks mate but its not within my budget (if you include a visiting card design) it would be great :) PLease let me know..... don't get me wrong your designs are great.......
    10. sangli1980
      sangli1980
      What would be the best price? I am looking for a logo for a website its called gameaday
      The background of the website is black :)
    11. sangli1980
      sangli1980
      Hi there,
      Can you please tell me how much do you charge for a logo?

Cheers,
      Dean
  • About

Interact

Content:
    Windows Live:
    j4yden@gmail.com