1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
rtp06
Last Activity:
Jun 10, 2010
Best Answers:
Vendor / Internet Marketer / Website Designer
    1. Joelferr
      Joelferr
      Hi I'm Joel, I'm just curious about this program, is it foolproof? Because I don't want the fbi at my door and end up having to pay a huge sum of money to someone haha and how many hours would i have to put into such a program?
    2. translog
      translog
      Hello rtp06,

I joined your affiliate section for International incomes. I would appreciate if you could provide both banners with width of 768 wide please. You are probably aware, but all of your links including the ones seen in your posts here are for http://www.internationalincomes.com and not http://www.international-incomes.com so the images in your affiliate section do not show up if someone is not attentive and tries to use them.

Regards - Pierre
    3. snotb4ll
      snotb4ll
      Hello,

I was looking at your 30daywealth product, and was wondering how its converting. I'm looking for something I can promote. I use to push sixfigureyearly and was doing about 2 sales a day, but thats since dried up. My traffic is mainly home biz traffic.

Also I noticed on your page the background image isn't showing up toward the bottom.

Regards,
      Chris
  • About

Vendor / Internet Marketer / Website Designer
    Interests:
    Collecting Dead Presidents
    Been in the business of making money online for about 7 years now.