1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
jagathdesigner
Last Activity:
Jul 8, 2021
Best Answers:
Birthday:
Sep 22, 1985 (Age: 38)
web designer

jagathdesigner

Well-Known Member, 38, from india, chennai

Jul 8, 2021
    1. helioworld
      helioworld
      sir. i had read your post. i wanna ask that after how many days u get your check after maturing date?

i am also using adbrite
    2. elialfgey
      elialfgey
      how r u ? where u r from?
    3. elialfgey
      elialfgey
      come online and tell me..
    4. ninzy
      ninzy
      What am I doing with Twitter is, I post what's new on my blog as a Tweets.. and there's a greater chance for your blog to be viewed...
    5. mrockz619
      mrockz619
      srry but my a/c doesn't have any invites yet.
    6. ninzy
      ninzy
      Well, Link building is an effective way of improving your rankings as well as the traffic...
      Good that you have managed that well, In terms of improving, Since you've been doing link building, you could actually make that regularly cos most of the people who has a successful site always update their Website content and has continues link building but not SPAMMING...Through Twitter or facebook you could also grab traffic from it.. Or Yahoo Answers.. if ever you haven't tried it...
    7. ninzy
      ninzy
      About what? jagathdesigner? I dunno exactly if I could Answer your question cos my knowledge in SEO is just limited... but i'll try if I could...
    8. jagathdesigner
      jagathdesigner
      thanks alexis, ok i have an blog about interesting facts...
      its 1 year old. at the beginning. i start blogging contents from other site...i came to know that its wrong way so after some posts i made my own posts. i really dont know whats seo is , but i use to post my blogs url in forums, links submission, commenting on other blogs of my niche and now im getting 200 visitors per day. so my question is how can i get more visitors still and off course google adsense will not acept for my blog for duplicate content...so can i start image blogging ..does google robo still find copyright image even if we remove the watermarks
    9. alexispetrov
      alexispetrov
      Yeah, if you want :)
    10. hellokittymassacre
      hellokittymassacre
      generally, its like $20 per letter, but i guess it depends where you go. there are a few place, but in most places people cant see, generally it hurts more in those place. if you wear sleeves all the time your upper shoulder isnt bad. i'd recomend on your upper back on your shoulder plate.
      mind you, unless there isnt a doubt in your mind, most people regret getting tattoos of names on their body. we see a lot of that at the shop. i.e., theres a girl that has come in at least 3 times, getting names on her stomach (which is a bad idea alltogether), and she literally has a list. when she comes in, she just gets one crossed off and adds another. now if thats not a turnoff for the next guy she sees, then idk what is!!
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 22, 1985 (Age: 38)
    web designer
    Interests:
    web designing, blogging, chating
    Into dot com field for past 7 years.