1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
DartLady
Last Activity:
Feb 17, 2015
Best Answers:

Following 2

DartLady

Active Member, Female, from Oregon

Feb 17, 2015
    1. jelba
      jelba
      Hello

I noticed that you are promoting the same program and would like to keep in touch to share the experiences... any success so far in building the list?

Cheers
  • About

Interests:
    Spiritual development, meditation, intuition , reading, music, dancing
    I am currently creating interviews with people who use intuition and meditation in their life and business. How does it help you; what obstacles have you overcome using these methods, etc.

I am an author, former host of an online radio show, and a questioner from birth. I'm curious about life and everything in life (well, most everything). :)

I love good coffee and good conversations. Sunshine has become more important to me after living in Oregon for a couple years!

I'm an explorer and adventurer - at least in my mind. With a friend, I built a log cabin in the mountains of WA State and spent a winter there by myself, with my dog and cat and a couple tree frogs living in the basement. It was my "winter of spiritual development" - did it work? Maybe.

Interact