1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
fdamours
Last Activity:
Feb 7, 2012
Best Answers:
I.T Engineering
    1. ApocalypseXL
      ApocalypseXL
      Rest In Peace
    2. sanjeev.me232
      sanjeev.me232
      Hello,
      I have more than 12 edu sites.so please contact me this id:) sanjaybiswal01 at gmail dot com
    3. pearlgurl
      pearlgurl
      I am happy that it helped. :)
    4. fdamours
      fdamours
      Welcome on my Wall, leave a message I will reply you in brief delay.
  • About

I.T Engineering
    Interests:
    SEO / Web Marketing
    I have been researching SEO for the past 4 years and trying to fallow the evolution of SEO / search engines has leaded me to try many methods and experiences.

SEO is a very interesting domain that is constantly changing due to many factors and adaptation is the key to success.

If you have any questions about SEO or web marketing please feel free to ask.

I am specialized in market analysis and reverse engineering although I do fallow thoroughly many other plan of SEO. Social medias and bookmarking are very important to me and I like to use them in some certain SEO method.

Digital Point is a very important SEO forum and I like to browse around and help. I know I am not as active as I should be but I am working on various projects at the same time.
    Websites experimentation for various SEO projects and search engine analysis.