1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
dabzo
Last Activity:
Jun 3, 2010
Best Answers:
    1. dabzo
      dabzo
      What I can do for you depends on your budget. I'm happy to work on any contract over $200.
      I like the concept, will all of the characters be gorillas? how many are needed?

For the concepts and orthos (front side views) I would charge $200 each, or 3 for $500.

Including the animations, the contract would run about $1100. Though i can see what I can do to find someone to help out with that and bring the price down some.

Myself, I'm much more of a concept artist than a pixel animator.

And hey, if you promise not to be the client from hell, i can take care of two concepts for $300 even. My development process will also give you many extra images of the subjects to be developed.

All said, though, I will have to do a bit of research in to my colleagues rates before I can give an accurate quote on the sprite generation.

All the Best,
      -AM
    2. Sn@Ke
      Sn@Ke