1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
hellokittymassacre
Last Activity:
Jun 17, 2010
Best Answers:
ameteur tattoo artist

hellokittymassacre

Peon, from indianapolis

Jun 17, 2010
    1. jagathdesigner
      jagathdesigner
      thanks kitty...that girl should eat more and make her stomach big for her future projects..lol...
      but im not like that kitty...i ll try on the place wher use said...anyways thanks...take care
    2. jagathdesigner
      jagathdesigner
      hey kitty....how much it cost for tatoo? i wan to tatoo my favorite girl's name...its only four letters.....
      but i want to make the place which no one can see.... but it shud be in hand only...which place i can make it in hand so that no one can see
    3. SCLocal
      SCLocal
      Well thank you much :)
    4. MAGiC_LOVE
      MAGiC_LOVE
      so you like that joke ehhh..:)
    5. X P S
      X P S
      nop.... em talking in general..... ;)
    6. SubZtep
      SubZtep
      I can't drawing, I'm a coder. I just have some.
    7. Vadym
      Vadym
      I don't think so. It's all a matter of reading what the girl is all about.

Of course, if a girl is into... the rocker with a nose-ring kind of guy, I can't just drop 80 lbs and become pinner, so yes, I guess not EVERY girl.

But if the girl doesn't have a special fetish, I believe I can do it nowadays.
    8. SubZtep
      SubZtep
      Not too bad for first try. My last one is wretched because of cider. I will fix it someday.
    9. StevieHawk
      StevieHawk
      Haha great! I'm glad things are working out well for ya sis. Flirting comes much more naturally to women than men. It will be very instinctive for you. Try to stay in a happy, positive and playful state of mind and remember to smile. I'm sure you will do great :D
    10. X P S
      X P S
      so you think i em not so bad! :P wow
      can i ask wat you do? :)
    11. SubZtep
      SubZtep
      Hehe, I like your tattoo. Did you make it?
    12. Vadym
      Vadym
      Lol. Honestly, it's all about certain tips and tricks. I had this one ghost written for me, but I can personally say that I can get almost any girl to fall for me. It's all about the right gestures at the right time.
  • About

ameteur tattoo artist
    Interests:
    i may look happy but honestly dear the only way i'll really smile is if you cut me ear to ear.
    myspace me :D myspace.com/ieatchildreninmyundies

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    ninjasrsohrdcore
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    silent_massacre