1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone use iSnare?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by lindseyrae, Jun 2, 2006.

I just launched my site this week and submitted 5 articles to iSnare - anyone used this service - does it work?

just curious if I should try anohter article submission service or not. Trying to get my link out there :)

any advice is much appreciated!

Cheers,
    Lindsey

lindseyrae, Jun 2, 2006 IP
  2. Darrell

Darrell Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd like some feedback on isnare as well please :)

If I pay Isnare to submit articles, is it still worthwhile submitting to anybody else?

Darrell, Jun 7, 2006 IP
  3. Nikolas

Nikolas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the more places you will submit, the best result you will have (sorry for my english fellas :) )

I mean even if an article site doesn't have traffic or pr, is a matter of luck if another webmaster will see it and grab it to his/her site.

Nikolas, Jun 7, 2006 IP
  4. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've used ISnare, not a great deal of links were gained, but it was probably worth the money. I'd look for a solution that includes them amongs other article distribution networks also.

MattUK, Jun 7, 2006 IP
  5. stuey

stuey Peon

Best Answers:

<rant>

You will get what you pay for. I think it works out (less than 10 articles) at $2 per article. It takes them (at the moment) approx 5-6 days to approve your articles ....... and in the meantime you can't edit or view what you have submitted :(

Maybe this is just bad for me as I usually rattle the article off and then submit ASAP. Quite often I will think, did I do that right? When you can't edit/or see the article whilst "in the queue" I find this somewhat annoying.

If you do need to change it you have to send an email, they get back to you within a day or two. You see that it was OK and resubmit it and have to wait another 5 days :eek:

So my advice is check your article thoroughly before submitting.

</rant>

Anyhow I'm digressing, wrt your question - I seem to remember slowly seeing results within a couple of weeks and approx 120 odd backlinks within 6-8 weeks. I'd use them again and have done since my first couple of run-ins!

S

stuey, Jun 7, 2006 IP
  6. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Heres BETTER than using article submission......

You have your site..................... http://www.url.com
    THEN, sign up for a blogger account.... http://url.blogspot.com

Then, you design the blogger template to look exactly like your site (with nav and all), like a chameleon. (this means that there will be many links pointing to your main site from your blog)

Instead of submitting the teaser articles to some other site, where they can earn ad revenue on YOUR work, add them to your blog! Then, use bloggers xml feed to "notify/ping" other services.

Im doing this with a brand new domain (6 mos old, but just put online about 1.5 months ago) and thanks to this, I have 30 pages indexed, and rank top 10 for a few phrases. My links show up in other blog aggregator sites using the xml feed, and from these, I even get a few referrals a day.

See this blending in action on my billiards site. on the homepage, click the "billiard blog" tab in the top nav to see the blogger site blended.

If anyone has anything to add to this technique plez do.

grobar, Jun 7, 2006 IP
  7. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is your fault. Why not spend a minute and make sure what you wrote is what you want?

As for iSnare, I have used them often. Can't beat the price really. If you only get 10 links, that's 20 cents per link, which is not bad.

Personally, I would never pay more than this for submission.

If you want to do it for free, just spend 1 minute submitting to ezinearticles.com and goarticles.com. Both of these will get you some links.

marketjunction, Jun 7, 2006 IP
  8. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ****moved this post****** - browser error. sorry all.

grobar, Jun 7, 2006 IP
  9. KerryEmrich

KerryEmrich Guest

Best Answers:
    My friends have had good results with them, but you could also get article submitter pro or article announcer and then you can submit all you want for nothing (after their one time cost)

KerryEmrich, Jun 7, 2006 IP
  10. stuey

stuey Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you understand where my post was coming from MJ ? :rolleyes:

I was merely pointing out the problems of making this "hasty mistake" to other users of iSnare .... in that a hasty decision can cost you around 7 days.

The man power wasted for me to email iS, iS to respond and cancel the post, then me having to re-submit could have been alleviated with a simple edit button. You don't even get a change to view the article that you have posted after committing.

Anyhow, I think we've covered this quirk in the iS system sufficiently for me to grab a beer. ;)

Cheers

stuey, Jun 8, 2006 IP
  11. stuey

stuey Peon

Best Answers:
    Good concept Grobar :)

S

stuey, Jun 8, 2006 IP
  12. donn

donn Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would you pay for this service when so many other websites offer the same service for free? In my experience the other services actually result in more links, for less money.

donn, Jun 8, 2006 IP
  13. suzigeek

suzigeek Peon

Best Answers:
    What other services are you refering to? I just started using iSnare and would like to see how effective they are also but if there are other services please do share:)

suzigeek, Jun 8, 2006 IP
  14. articlesubmitter

articlesubmitter Peon

Best Answers:
    Article-Submitter.com is another service...

Just to be fair, the 7 days you were talking about for isnare is I think temporary and now they have been submitting and distributing articles for like 72 hours? Well that's what I heard.

Anyway, check article-submitter.com this is another submission service which you wanted to know.

articlesubmitter, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  15. mobilebay

mobilebay Active Member

Best Answers:
    grobar thats quality m8

im gonna chameleonarise my blog

ta for the inspiration

mobilebay, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  16. nvidura

nvidura Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do not agree. you should submit your articles only for people and for bots. BUT not for other webmasters.

nvidura, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  17. jim0115

jim0115 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm quite interested in trying this technique, but am a novice in the world of blogs. Can you elaborate more on what is involved in notifying/pinging other services about your content?

jim0115, Nov 25, 2007 IP