1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

iSnare.com

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Janet, Jun 13, 2006.

Is article submission to this site worth the $2? It is the only one I have come across that charges to submit an article. Is there something special about this directory that warrants this cost?

Janet, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  2. articlesubmitter

articlesubmitter Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not think you might have understood it correctly...

Just like our site www.article-submitter.com we do not charge for free submissions.

Free submissions means submission ONLY to our site and not opt the article for distribution to OTHER sites. Same goes for isnare.

You can read isnare.com's terms of service or they call it acceptable use policy. Find the link somewhere in the bottom or if they have a FAQ page, read it. :)

articlesubmitter, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  3. Janet

Janet Peon

Best Answers:
    I see the problem now. I was submitting my article in the 'classifieds' section and that is the only section they charge for.

I moved my article to different category and it was free to submit. I was submitting my article to this category since my article is about writing a classified ad. However, I didn't realize that their classified category is for adveritisng your business or product. Thanks for making me take a second look. :) You are right it is free to submit.

Janet, Jun 14, 2006 IP