1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Me Out Please.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by satan22o4, Dec 5, 2008.

Hello world. Hi my name is well whats there in name. ANy ways im from pakistan. I belong to a middle class family. 2 months ago i came to know that people are getting paid and getting rich with adsense. I was so shocked to hear that online business is so good. I mean from past 6 years i was spending more then 6 hours on surfing and chatting but dint ever came to know that i can have my own website. So about 40 days ago i made a blog. Because i dont have that much mmoney right now so that i can buy aa domain and hosting so i decided to start with blog spot. i dint know anything so what i decided to put all my text messages that i revieve eveyday on mobile in one blog. like freindship and funny messages in english and local language which is urdu. SO made a blog latestsmscollection(dot)blogspot(dot)com. Because of google freindly after 40 days im getting a 100 visits daily. But after 40 days my adsense earning just now checked is 3.16 dollars. so low. please provide me some links o any suggestion. i dont want to get rich or anything but just want to earn some decent money so that i can pay my college fees. Im so tensed. And ya another last question i found dis website adsenselover dot com. just wanted to ask you people here that i have heard its a scam. if not im willing to pay 147$ for this program.Please guide me.
    Sorry for a long thread and my bad english. Please reply. Thank you all.

satan22o4, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  2. MrHarper

MrHarper Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi, welcome to Digitalpoint.
    First, don't pay $147 at AdsenseLover.com - all the 'secrets' they have (and more) are available free here at Digitalpoint.
    It's a shame your not getting a high amount of money from Adsense. Perhaps you should try placing the ads at more strategic points - on the sidebar, and at the bottom of the page, they aren't so noticeable.
    By 100 visits, do you mean 100 views, or 100 unique visitors? And $3.16 - is that daily or monthly? If daily, you are doing a pretty good job!

Your main concern right now should be promoting your website - when you have made about $7 you should get a domain - a .com would be ideal, but as your website is based on local text messages, a Pakistan domain would probably work too. The best place for domains is http://godaddy.com.

You've obviously done some kind of advertising as you are getting visitors and money from Adsense, but you should try some more. Put a link to your website in your signature here at Digitalpoint - tell the URL to your real life friends, if you haven't already. Make sure you have submitted to all major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Microsoft). You can get lots of tips on advertising and promotion here at Digitalpoint.

I'm no Adsense expert, but I hope this helps. :)

MrHarper, Dec 5, 2008 IP
    lightless and evolveforever like this.
  3. satan22o4

satan22o4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Mr Harper.

Thanks for the answer. Sir im getting 100 visits daily. Sometime it drops to 60. And by far i have earned 3.16 dollars in 40 days not daily. If i earn a 1 dollar daily that will be good but im earning 0.10 cents or less daily. Please review my blog and give some suggestions. Please.

4. suman817

suman817 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is that really your name, Satan? What does it mean in urdu? By the way, hello mr. Pakistani Satan, welcome & my best wishes. Somewhere in your blog you write urdu using English text. Pls be sure, is that allowed by AdSense program policy? I don’t think they allow. Further, your blog will get limited visitors [urdu knowing people]. I’m surprised that you managed 60 to 100 visitors daily within a month! I must say, ‘great job!’. Comparing to this, your revenue should come far more than you earned. Your blogging idea is good. I think, Making all content of your blog in English may increase AdSense revenue.

suman817, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  5. lycos

lycos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Like everyone else, I also started low with Adsense. Don't worry, as you progress, many things will come along and start to make sense.

lycos, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  6. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello there,
    First of all your blog is nice but not great at all as its more in your local language .. I think so adsense allow urdu or roman english as i myself have some poetry in my blog but still adsense earnings are much more with international visitors so if you are targetting some earnings then its better to write these jokes or collection in English ...
    Coming to your ads placement you are having some of your ads at the left end of main page so try to place them between posts and if you get 100 visitors per day initially thn its not bad but you still have to increase it day by day .. Just remember one thing .. Update your blog regularly and try to be different and surely you will succeed ... INSHALLAh :)

phyza, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  7. nandalinnaung

nandalinnaung Peon

Best Answers:
    check out other sites on DP, u will get more ideas, u don't need to spend 1 cent at all..

nandalinnaung, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  8. satan22o4

satan22o4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    AHh thanks everybody. Usually i recive jokes in urdu and english so international visitors will find some great jokes in english too. And yea i will try to change the adsense today. So what sugestions? should i put adsense between posts and remove all other adsense.

9. satan22o4

satan22o4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    And im getting 100 hits because my blog is om number 7 in google search with the keyword "latest sms collection"

10. suman817

Best Answers:
    No...you don't need to remove all other ad units. Use one unit with your content starting point, two units at left side, a link unit at the top

suman817, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  11. satan22o4

satan22o4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dint get you yaar. Can you describe more clearly. Im using blogspot.

12. suman817

Best Answers:
    I mean, pls do not remove all other ad units and do not use adsense with all posts. Instead, use an unit inside your content. It’s a html coding technique to change blogspot template. If you don’t know how, keep it as it is. It’s fine. Use an ad unit upon “Categories”. Left side ads generate more revenue. You can use another ad unit at right bar. And a link unit below the banner.

suman817, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  13. satan22o4

satan22o4 Active Member

Best Answers:

Thanks for the help guys.
    Any more suggestions??

And do let me know about that html codding technique. :)

14. satan22o4

satan22o4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anymore suggestions?? Help me out guys........

15. ankitaa

ankitaa Peon

Best Answers:
    see i have no suggestions.........bt m lik at ur position......needin help .....i neva earnd $3.16 also.......so if u cld help/........my wishes 4 u......

ankitaa, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  16. satan22o4

satan22o4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Man I know. People here are earning alot. SO i just want them to help me. If they will help people like us whats gonna kill them??

17. satan22o4

satan22o4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Helllo...........!!!! I need HELP

satan22o4, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  18. Skunkard

Skunkard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mate, to be honest with you it is all about traffic... think about it, you get 100,000 visitors a day and even if only 1000 of them click.. that's a good income for you :)

Make sure your blog is unique, in regards to content and style of writing and you have good ad placement. I don't recommend that you use 728x90 Leaderboard or 468x60 adsense codes, simply because most of your incoming traffic will be made of of visitors who have a thing called "banner blindness" - so my advice is to stick to the Large Rectangles and Squares, because these will fit in with your website better.

Also the Adsense Links option is very good sometimes, if you have the right keywords..

I just had a look at your website too, I don't really get what its function is? Like yeah it's got a load of SMS messages, but who is your target audience?

Skunkard, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  19. suman817

Best Answers:
    Satan22o4, Pls be patience. Why you’re so crazy to earn a significant amount within a couple of months! You said, just two months ago you came to know that people are getting rich with adsense and your were so shocked to hear that. Now I’m giving you another shock! Earning from adsense is not that easy. 2/3 month even year is not enough to say, you’ll have a regular earning. As you said, you managed 100 visits/day, I can say you already know how to increase traffic. My suggestion is, have a research on ad placement and ad color. Besides keep promoting your site. Try adsense ads with different color and place it in a different way, monitor it for 3/7 days, then have an another experiment.

suman817, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  20. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I agree with Skunkard, that you just need some more traffic coming in. To get some free traffic, why don't you go visit some of the websites where you can answer questions, for example yahoo.answers
    You have to be careful so that your reply doesn't look too spammy. If you see a question that is something related to a post on your blog, write a few sentences on Yahoo.answers, then direct them to your blog to see the whole post. You can also start social bookmarking as well, buzz.yahoo.com is a good one. Good luck.:)

Rebecca, Dec 6, 2008 IP
    guerilla and lightless like this.