1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When will google update my pages

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by stephen421, Dec 4, 2008.

I submited my site www.clicknplaygames.com to google several monts ago but since then I have completly redone the site. There are many more pages now than there were before. However, when I search for my site only one page is listed and it is a page that has been changed from how it is listed. Is there anything I can do to get all my pages listed quicker. How long does it take?

stephen421, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  2. yousellstuff1

yousellstuff1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well have you tried submitting to google again. http://www.google.com/addurl/. If this doesn't work, the pr update is coming around in about a month so that will definitely get it viewed. There might be something blocking the google bots from crawling ur website. Maybe something in the update of your website is causing it.

Hope this helps
    Brandon

yousellstuff1, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  3. tymacmain

tymacmain Peon

Best Answers:
    Try writing some (or buying) unique articles and submitting them to eZine. This will help you get links and traffic to your site. Make sure you put your link in the resource block of the article. Read and follow ezine rules for article submission first.

tymacmain, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  4. preyank

preyank Banned

Best Answers:
    well buddy.. try doing some social bookmarkings.. like digg.com etc.. those sites are high traffic volume sites and google crawler always be there and caching the content from it almost every minit. or may be in few seconds.. so it will pick ur pages from there almost instantly.

preyank, Dec 4, 2008 IP
  5. vip-ip

vip-ip Active Member

Best Answers:
    1) Put this in your meta tags:
    <meta name="revisit-after" content="2 days" />
    Code (markup):
    2) Add it to Digg.com
    Voila - you'll get a fresh Google, Yahoo and MSN crawl, and tell the bots to re-visit your site once every 2 days to index new content.

vip-ip, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  6. MtnBuzz

MtnBuzz Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the good Ideas, I will be trying these also.

MtnBuzz, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  7. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is because you don't have enough back links to it. Try to get asome back links and you would see that Google will follow.

Chancey, Dec 6, 2008 IP
  8. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Suggest you use the social bookmarking such as ezine or digg. Submit your article with the inner url

lifeplayer, Dec 6, 2008 IP